1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PSA: LBM 1911 Jackets @ Yoox - $198

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bmulford, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Dan e gee

Dan e gee Well-Known Member

Luigi Bianchi Mantova also claim that they can deliver si misura in 10 days (excluding delivery time).
    For me, there seemed to be an awful lot of Polyester used in the fabric for their "luigi Bianchi Mantova" line.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. perpetua

perpetua Well-Known Member

Fatwallet has a higher cash back rate, if you're into that kind of thing.

3. poorman

poorman Well-Known Member

4. kungapa

kungapa Well-Known Member

I bought one of the LBMs with 55% polyester - there is a rather substantial chance it will be going back.

5. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

I got the jacket. Not moleskin, but it's a great woven cotton fabric with a soft hand. Unfortunately, it's too short for me. Length is 28.25

Selling it at cost here on the B&S. 3 days only, due to the Yoox return policy:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/296773/lbm-1911-true-38s-40s-sportcoat-nwt-5-days-only/0_30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  6. mishon

mishon Well-Known Member

L.B.M, just like Tonello and Piombo is more for the hip crowd. If there is one of interest, I would strongly suggest sizing up one for a better fit.

7. poorman

poorman Well-Known Member

LOL WTF, I found a whole bunch of weird metallic flakes of metal in one of my jacket pockets. (nickel for comparison)

[​IMG]

WTF. I want to know where the heck this came from. It's so damn weird. haha.
    It kind of looks like the silver gum wrappers that were completely flattened.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  8. michaelmiano

michaelmiano New Member

9. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

10. md2010

md2010 Well-Known Member

I have received my Navy Flannel LBM 1911 suit today. Luckily yoox had one US34(IT44)for $299.I had to buy this off yoox us site then used myus to get it to Australia. Paid $60 shipping. Total damage $360. The fabric is great and soft constriction and good fit. The jacket is not as slim as I expected. But not to far off either. The jacket is a tad on the shorter side(I am 5’10”).

11. Dan e gee

Dan e gee Well-Known Member

Maybe something used in the pre wash treatment of the Jacket? (rather like finding tiny bits of pumice stone in your new jeans pockets.)

12. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Well-Known Member

BUmp....

any know of future sales or codes?Hopefully they have an End of year sale