1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PSA: G&G trunk show today 4/7 at Leffot

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by theyare, Apr 7, 2011.

1. theyare

theyare Well-Known Member

Should prob be in Official events & psa thread, but since it's only today figure it would get more visibility on it's own.

Anyone planning to go?

From the leffot blog:
    Gaziano & Girling

April 7th from 11am-7pm Tony Gaziano presents Gaziano & Girling's latest Ready to Wear and Bespoke collections and the New York premiere of their highly anticipated Deco Range.

Trunk shows are a fantastic opportunity to see shoe samples first hand and ask questions directly to the manufacturer. Tony will be happy to answer your footwear questions, and offer suggestions, and guidance.

2. Lightbringer

Lightbringer Well-Known Member

I'm popping by a bit after noon!

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

I should be if I can get out of work in time. Steven has a pair of G&G MTO that I have to pick up. It is not going to be good receiving them while looking at the deco range...

4. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Well-Known Member

I wish Leffot was on a weekend. Some of us plebs have jobs!

anyone going to the Saturday show? I wasn't really planning on it, but if there's enough of a crowd, I might be convinced to make the exodus.

5. nmprisons

nmprisons Well-Known Member

I wish Leffot was on a weekend. Some of us plebs have jobs!

anyone going to the Saturday show? I wasn't really planning on it, but if there's enough of a crowd, I might be convinced to make the exodus.

This! I emailed Tony and Saturday's stuff is mostly bespoke offerings. Argh!

6. alphaO888

alphaO888 Well-Known Member

has anyone stopped by yet with news to report?

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Well-Known Member

I'm leaving in about 30 minutes to go. I would go Saturday, but I have to pack for Paris.

8. alphaO888

alphaO888 Well-Known Member

I missed the trunk show - did you guys see anything interesting? Did he have the deco line in different colors? New styles? what did you guys order?