1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PSA - Belgium - Tom Ford, Brioni, Borelli, Zegna

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ABCXYZ, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ABCXYZ

ABCXYZ Active Member

I know this is out of the way for most on the Forum. But if you are in Europe. January sales at Mercken in Antwerp, Belgium. 40% off everything in the store (Tom Ford, Brioni, Borrelli, Santoni, Kiton, Loro Piana). And if you are a tourist you can get most of the VAT refunded too. Some specials beyond the 40% off

Tom Ford, Brioni Shirts 100 Euros (lots of sizes still left)
    Borrelli Shirts 50 Euros
    Tom Ford, Brioni, Borrelli ties 65 Euros

Zegna across the street is 50% of the entire store, including a few shirts at 50 Euros. All ties at 65 Euros

And yes I went a little nuts [​IMG] left with BAGS and BAGS !

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the PSA! I just sent a message to a friend in Belgium.