1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Prom suit help?!?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by bob999, May 7, 2016.

1. bob999

bob999 New Member

Hi, is this suit good for end of secondary/high school prom? A lot of people are wearing blue and I am inclined to wear that. However, I already have this suit. If I did wear it, I would wear a bow tie and no waistcoat. Or is a black tie better?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. bob999

bob999 New Member

Bump... Any suggestions????

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

A black knit tie would be better. If you are going with a black suit, may as well wear it as such, and not in a way that might make it look like you are trying to do a tuxedo lite.

4. bob999

bob999 New Member

Delete this post please...

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  5. bob999

bob999 New Member

[​IMG]
    I bought this in the end...