1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Private White VC twin track sizing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ville_e, Jul 6, 2016.

1. ville_e

ville_e Well-Known Member

Please can you assist me with the sizing of the private white vc twin track jacket. I ordered a size 6 from Mr Porter site which states that a Eur52 is size 6 while Private Whites own website says size 5 is a 52Eur. Im not sure whether I should exchange to the size 5 although the size6 is quite spacious.

Please help.

2. brillopad

brillopad Well-Known Member

I'm 5'9, 36-37ish chest. I typically wear a 36 in tailored clothing, occasionally a 38 if it's very slim. I got a 3 in the Twin Track and it fits well. The shoulders/top block area is actually quite trim. I can wear it with or without the removable part, but prefer it without.