1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROPS 17TH JAN - PAL ZILERI & CANTARELLI TWEED EU46/50 GREAT PRICE!, INCOTEX, RALPH LAUREN, KI

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Ich_Dien, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Well-Known Member

No holds, first to pay gets the item.

For sale is a BNWT Pal Zileri tweed jacket in a size 50. Great quality as you can expect from Pal Zileri, and the jacket is double vented with a three roll two closure. 100% virgin wool. Offering this at a great price of only £145...115 shipped worldwide.

Measurements:
    Length 80 cm.
    Sleeve length 61 cm.
    Shoulder to shoulder 45 cm.
    Chest 54 cm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also a BNWT Cantarelli tweed jacket in a size 46. SOLD
    100% Virgin wool with a brown with blue check fabric. £155 shipped worldwide.

Shoulders 44 cm.
    Sleeve 60 cm.
    Chest 96 cm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kilgour of Savile Row 100% wool tie made in England. Self tipped, very good construction, would hazard that it is probably made by Drake's. £45...£41...£35 shipped. 6.8cm blade. Worn once.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***************************************************************************************************************************************

BNWT incotex, size 50 in a mustard colour. Great trousers, in a four season fabric. SOLD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is a 100% silk Polo Ralph Lauren jacket in a 38R. Single vented, working button cuffs and with a nice little detail on the collar and reverse of the patch pockets. Only SOLD.

Also is a polo shirt by Drumohr. I do like it but it's just a bit too small for me. Decent, heavy thick cotton on this one with long sleeves. MOP buttons, too. SOLD.

BNWT Incotex, size 46 in burnt orange. £65 shipped SOLD.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. acecow

acecow Well-Known Member

Wow, I want that Cantarelli jacket. Weird, though... Size 46 yet the shoulders are 18.1 inches? Sounds more like a size 50.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  3. Ich_Dien

Will update the measurements as soon as I can.

4. badadabing

badadabing New Member

Hey, a couple of quick questions:1. do you have the hem measurements on the orange pants? 2. What material are they in?

Thank you!

5. Ich_Dien

It is Concept, yes.

6. Mute

Mute Well-Known Member

I'll take the Cantarelli. Pm coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.