1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

**PRICE DROP** SEXFHXRJB15 size 32 - LIKE NEW - Special Self Edge X Flat Head X Real Japan Blues Col

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by briancl, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briancl

briancl Well-Known Member

SEXFHXRJB15 size 32 (fits like 31/32, depending on how you like your fit)
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=734

From the web page: "Flat Head and Self Edge have come up with a new slim straight fit and Real Japan Blues has developed a new 14oz unsanforized Zimbabwe cotton denim. The jean was cut & sewn at Flat Head's facilities using Flat Head hardware and 100% cotton thread."

Very high quality construction and materials.

I bought these a few months ago from Self Edge in NYC. I hot soaked for 1hr to get all the shrinkage out per the Self Edge suggestion, and wore them less than 5 times over the course of a couple months. I kept coming back to these because the denim is really something, but the fit isn't right for me. I need to move on, but my loss is your gain. Selling for $295 $275 shipped CONUS. International shipping add $30. Paypal as gift or with 3% fees.

A bit more about the denim.. I am 6' 150lbs and these are a bit too big in the waist for me. After I sell these, I'll probably buy the tagged 31 in this line.. great denim, this pair just doesn't quite fit me.

waist=16"
    thigh=11"
    knee=8.25"
    hem=8"
    inseam=33" (chainstiched at selfedge)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  2. Ialdabaof

Ialdabaof Active Member

Cool denim, I have exactly the same model/size. Totally recommend to anyone. The funny thing is I am 6' 140lbs and find them just a bit large in the waist and roomy in the seat, so they sit low on the hips. However, when I tried 31 back at Self Edge, they were impossibly tight in the crotch area due to slim cut legs. So think twice! Cheers [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.