1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Price Drop - Pre Owned - Jcrew X Alden Shell Cordovan Color8 Captoe Boot 10 D Barrie

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Gabru, Aug 28, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabru

Gabru Well-Known Member

Selling these lightly used Alden for Jcrew Perforated CapToe Boots in Color8 (Burgundy) shell cordovan for $459 $520

I have too many color8 boots and trying to sell the ones I don't wear much.

I got them topied for extra grip in wet weather( $30 value) and have wore them almost 15-20 times in total and have very minimal wear as can be seen in the pictures.

What you see is what you get.
    I am approx. US 10.5 D and these fit perfectly well in US 10D . Please know your size as there are no returns.

Details -
    Size - 10 D
    Flat Waxed Laces
    Horween Shell Cordovan Leather upper
    Good Year Welt Construction
    double oak Leather Sole
    Made in the USA
    Comes with original Shoebox and Bags ( no trees included)
    Message me for any questions.

Price includes shipping within USA.Payment accepted through PayPal.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.