1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP: Patrik Ervell Blazer Coat Size 36

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Donut, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donut

Donut Well-Known Member

Beautiful "Blazer Coat" in Navy Patterned Wool from Patrik Ervell's FW13 season. Features a slim unstructured fit, welt pockets, fully taped seams, single vent, hidden front button closure, and optional throat latch. Unlined body with lined sleeves. I had the sleeve shortened by about 1", however the sleeves were overly long to begin with so now it fits more like a TTS blazer.

Tagged 36, will fit XS to slim S.

**Note: I confirmed with the webstore that the fabric is the same as this FW14 season's Navy Patterned Wool Formal Pants, so if you picked those up you can make a full suit if you so wish.

Shoulder 16.5"
    Chest 18.25"
    Sleeve from shouder 24.3"
    Back length 27.5"

Bought this last year from grailed, but it didn't get a lot of wear in my wardrobe. Just didn't fit the way I would've liked it to.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.