1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Price Drop! Knoll Pfister Sofa {Mint Condition - 5 Available}

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by KaiserSose, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiserSose

KaiserSose Well-Known Member

Gentleman, the Knoll deals continue!

Listed here are authentic Pfister Sofas in classic boucle fabric. I have up to five available, many of which have never even been sat in. They are classic, elegant sofas that are built to last generations. Would make for a perfect addition to either your home or office. They currently retail for $5724 in Knoll stores. Why pay full price when you can get the same exact sofa for nearly 60% off!

Measurements are:

Width: 87"
    Depth: 33"
    Height: 26"
    Seat Height: 16"
    Arm Height: 24"

Was $2650 -> Now $2350

If you are interested in purchasing more than one please reach out to me and we can make a deal.

I can have the couches professionally delivered to anyone located in the Northeast.

Please reach out to me with any questions.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChrisFrutkin

ChrisFrutkin New Member

I am looking for 2 Pfister sofas, 1 Pfister settee and 2 Pfister chairs. Are any of these available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.