1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PRICE DROP 1/12 - Alden Shell Cordovan Loafers 10.5D (from Epaulet)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by hipcathobbes, Nov 11, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hipcathobbes

hipcathobbes Well-Known Member

These are the Alden Shell Cordovan Loafer No. 666, size 10.5D, color #8 shell cordovan upper. Double Leather Sole. Van last. Creasing in the toe, a bit of wear on the sole. Wear is minimal; no additional wear by me. Box and shoe bag not included.

Purchased these from Epaulet's [CONTENTEMBED=/t/511451/alden-model-seconds-sale-boots-shoes-9-5d-10-5d layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED] B&S sale last week. Beautiful shoes, but just a smidge too big for me. As described in that sale, these were used as model shoes (worn by Epaulet staff for outdoor photos). Thanks to Mike for letting me reuse his photos.

Price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority. For shipping to other countries, email me for a quote.

Price drop: 350 325

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. Spark

Spark Well-Known Member

Hi!

Could you take a sec and shoot me the outsole measurements on these beauties? Length and widest at forefoot?

Thanks in advance,
    Tom

4. hipcathobbes

hipcathobbes Well-Known Member

Length 12.5, width at forefoot 4.375. Hope that helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.