1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

pregnancy scare!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by firstimpressions, Apr 23, 2009.

1. firstimpressions

firstimpressions New Member

being somewhat younger than a lot of people on here, I need reassurance/advice from some of you more experienced posters; my gf is a few days late on her period(due Tuesday) and we are taking tests tomorrow morning. how worried should I be? saying that she is on microgen 30 and I have used condoms all but 2 times this month.

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

and I have used condoms all but 2 times this month.

LOL...Your first mistake.

3. XenoXwarriorprincess

XenoXwarriorprincess Well-Known Member

4. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

TWO threads about unexpected pregnancy today in General Forum? Geesh, is this all there is to do now that the economy is in the shitter? Just stay at home and fuck?

5. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

I would not be that worried but if you can get your ass to planned parenthood ASAP, as in yesterday, and have a PROFESSIONAL answer your questions. We here at SF are a bunch of snarky a-holes.

6. dragon8

dragon8 Well-Known Member

If her period is late two weeks I'd be very worried but a couple of days it can be anything. Best of luck.

7. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Two days late is nothing.

If she isn't pregnant learn your lesson and wrap it EVERY time.

8. username79

username79 Well-Known Member

Two days late is nothing. If she isn't pregnant learn your lesson and wrap it EVERY time.
    Um, WTF? She's on the pill (microgen 30). If she takes it regularly and never misses, why the hell would he wear a condom? The whole point of being on the pill (besides the baby avoidance) is to stop wrapping your shit in a tarp so you can actually feel something. [​IMG] OP, if she has been using the pill correctly you have nothing to worry about.

9. iron_ball

iron_ball Well-Known Member

You just said it yourself. IF she takes it regularly and never misses. There are a lot of factors (of which deception is only a small and unlikely one) that could screw things up.

10. username79

username79 Well-Known Member

You just said it yourself. IF she takes it regularly and never misses. There are a lot of factors (of which deception is only a small and unlikely one) that could screw things up.

The deception one happened to a buddy of mine in HS.

Besides that, most girls I know don't want to get pregnant just as badly as their boyfriends don't want them to get pregnant. So they take it regularly and on time.

11. Milhouse

Milhouse Well-Known Member

I had a girlfriend scare the hell out of me once when I was in university. That is when I learned what "female athlete triad" means.

12. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Well-Known Member

seriously dude, just pull out..

13. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

prepare for marriage.

but that's just me.

14. jrandall

jrandall Active Member

Wow I miss these times--NOT! Good luck.

15. crazyquik

crazyquik Well-Known Member

Perhaps, when this is all over and said and done, you can introduce her to the wonders of anal.

16. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Perhaps, when this is all over and said and done, you can introduce her to the wonders of ATM.

woot!

17. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

If she's on the pill then her period is going to be pretty regular within a couple of days. Any changes in diet? Stress? Exercise?

18. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

I had a girlfriend scare the hell out of me once when I was in university. That is when I learned what "female athlete triad" means.
    Is that the race where she has to run, bike, and swim?

19. yachtie

yachtie Well-Known Member

[​IMG] The joys of contraception.

20. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

how worried should I be?

You have nothing to worry about. Unless the baby comes out black.

TWO threads about unexpected pregnancy today in General Forum? Geesh, is this all there is to do now that the economy is in the shitter? Just stay at home and fuck?

I'll have you know that I do that regardless of how the economy is doing. My kack is what economists call "recession proof".

Perhaps, when this is all over and said and done, you can introduce her to the wonders of anal.

Ahhh, when will these kids learn? [​IMG] Lick the a-hole (spit in it if that is your thing), stick your dipstick in there, drain your balls, and everyone goes home happy with no worries of pregnancy [​IMG]