1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Post the record that was no1 when you were born

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jan 28, 2011.

1. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

2. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

3. mm84321

mm84321 Well-Known Member

Gloria Estefan's "Coming Out of the Dark" - March 25, 1991 Rather fitting title [​IMG]

4. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I would be surprised if Dakota Rube never got laid to this song.

5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to post the record that was #1 when you were conceived?

6. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

7. L.R.

L.R. Well-Known Member

Canada:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. US:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Uk:

8. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Well-Known Member

"Windy" by The Association

9. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Well-Known Member

I'm fucking American Graffiti motherfuckers:

"Windy" by The Association
    I loved that song as a kid.

10. arbitrage

arbitrage New Member

Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star

11. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Well-Known Member

12. mordecai

mordecai Well-Known Member

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Acidboy's got the best so far

13. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Well-Known Member

Ugh:

14. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Stephen Foster- Camptown Races

15. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

US: Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you
    UK: Wham - Freedom

16. Anthony K

Anthony K Well-Known Member

17. runner-guy

runner-guy Well-Known Member

"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - Elton John and Kiki Dee

Fucking awful song.

18. Jarandas

Jarandas Well-Known Member

Billboard Top Song, april 17 1976: Don´t know how to make a direct link to the video. Top Song in Spain at that time:

19. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

"Hey Jude"
    -Beatles

20. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

Billboard Top Song, april 17 1976:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Great track??????