1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Post a great movie scene

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by BonkeyDollocks, Jun 4, 2011.

1. JLM84

JLM84 Member

It's a Wonderful Life

Lord of the Rings ("That still only counts as one!")

2. French Dude

French Dude Well-Known Member

3. BonkeyDollocks

BonkeyDollocks Well-Known Member

NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Check this.

4. gauche.story

gauche.story Well-Known Member

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

5. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

A scene that is describing my mood of late...

Royal Tenenbaums (a great flick)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

Check this.

Definitely a cringe worthy scene and albeit, extremely memorable. Great post.

7. overdog

overdog Well-Known Member

Victory Motel scene in L.A. Confidential

8. runner-guy

runner-guy Well-Known Member

Hopper and Walken in True Romance

9. Hampton

Hampton Well-Known Member

Will bump this thread, because when I saw this movie yesterday I had no words...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  10. Mark it 8

Mark it 8 Well-Known Member

My favorite scene ever. Tarantino is such a master of dialogue. The scene between the Jew Hunter and the French dairy farmer at the beginning of Inglorious Basterds is very similar, but not quite as good.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  11. Fang66

Fang66 Well-Known Member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

12. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

Probably one of the best scenes made in the past 10 years. The music is perfect.

13. Pennglock

Pennglock Well-Known Member

^That scene is very fine. The Radiohead score makes it.