1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Polo (true) spectators on deep discount

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NukeMeSlowly, Aug 29, 2006.

1. NukeMeSlowly

NukeMeSlowly Well-Known Member

Chevy Chase, MD location.

I was checking out my wife's new office across the street last Sunday and we stopped into the store on a whim. The spectators are captoes, light brown leather and white suede (!), made in Italy. On sale for $90. I got their remaining size 9 but I think they had an 8 and a 7 as well. They may have other, larger sizes too, I just didn't ask. They size small; I wear a 8.5 in AEs and the Polo size 9 is a really good fit.

I love these shoes. I will try to post a picture shortly.

2. chorse123

chorse123 Well-Known Member

I've seen (and tried on) those. They are pretty cool. Definitely worth the $100, even if you have to put them away soon for the winter.

3. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

4. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Chevy Chase on Wisconson.. Mazza Gallerie.

5. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Well-Known Member

Where?

pretty sure there is only one polo store in chevy chase, md. and polo's site does have a store locator, confirming this...