1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Polo RL Crockett & Jones Loafers - C&J Brown Calf - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by belligeramo, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belligeramo

belligeramo Well-Known Member

Polo Ralph Lauren - Brown Calf Loafers - Bench Made by Crockett & Jones in England - 8.5D

• Polo Ralph Lauren - Loafer
    • Made by Crockett & Jones in England (Bench made)
    • Size 8.5D (Medium Width, US Sizing, Fits True to Size in length, slightly narrow toe box. I normally wear a D, but sometimes need an E in some models - this is one of them). For example, Allen Edmonds Strand in D width is just slightly snug but still comfortable, this is a bit narrower, only along the edge of the little toe.
    • Brown European Calf Skin
    • Slight wear and marks from use, no major issues.
    • No Cracking, deep scratches/gouges or anything serious of that nature.
    • Original Oak Leather Sole still firm and solid, no soft spots.
    • I had Topys installed by a very highly regarded cobbler in Los Angeles
    • Goodyear Welt Stitching around sole still present and tight.
    • Always Kept with Shoe Trees
    • Regularly maintained, currently treated and protected with Saphir Renovateur and Venetian Shoe Cream to maintain leather.
    • No Cracking, dryness, rough spots etc.
    • First Quality.
    • Workmanship and quality of these is Truly Fantastic, C&J has made wonderful shoes for Polo RL that will only get better with wear.

Absolutely Gorgeous. Buttery leather with excellent character.

• Shoes pictured are actual shoes for sale.
    • No Returns for Any Reason - Sold As Is - If you need more pictures, please ask and I will gladly take them.
    • Shoe Trees Not Included. I will toss in a pair of shoe bags and package very well.

USPS Priority Mail shipping included in price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.