1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Plantar warts from trying on flip flops in a store while barefoot?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by neato, Aug 10, 2012.

1. neato

neato Well-Known Member

Is it possible to get warts this way? If so, is there anyway around it? I just thought of this today while watching people try on flip flops while barefoot at DSW. I also saw someone trying on regular shoes barefoot.....which I thought was crossing some sort of shoe-shopping etiquette line. I don't expect people to use shoe horns at discount/outlet stores, but I feel like people should at least wear socks while trying on loafers and lace-ups.

2. curzon

curzon Well-Known Member

“Curzon understands the cultural nuances of our ti
    Have you thought changing where you shop may reduce your likelihood of contracting a communicable disease?

3. neato

neato Well-Known Member

You're probably right, but I like saving money too much to give up the outlet stores.

4. Joker Man

Joker Man Well-Known Member

You're liable to catch anything from those proles[​IMG]

5. jt10000

jt10000 Well-Known Member

Yet another reason why true [​IMG]gentlemen only wear bespoke footwear.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012