1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PICS* RATE THE FIT : Lightbrown leather jacket with black hair/beard

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by prscustom, Aug 30, 2014.

1. prscustom

prscustom Active Member

ive never been so unsure. i have green,darkbrown and black leather jackets but i never had a tan/lightbown one, it looked nice to me at first but i dont want to regret to purchase or get bored with it quickly. the color is unique, unlike many other jackets in this color. i think the combo with white tee + grey toned jeans is nice, but i dont know if its a right choice for me since this color is more preferred by blondes. my taste could be biased so id like to have your opinion on color/fit aswell.

i also wish the jacket was shorter. im a short guy so i always prefer my jackets as short as possible.

i never show the belt buckle, i tucked the shirt in to show the color combination with belt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is my fav. black jacket. its abit shorter and for me, its the perfect lenght

[​IMG]

thanks in advance!

2. prscustom

prscustom Active Member

cmon is this forum dead? i need to decide to keep this jacket or not. your help and opinions are much appreciated.

3. meso

meso Well-Known Member

4. scurvyfreedman

scurvyfreedman Well-Known Member

5. ktennies

ktennies New Member

I like that jacket man. Who makes it?

6. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Why did you buy it long? It's an elegant jacket. Love the color. Suits you quite well too. :)

7. prscustom

prscustom Active Member

thanks, its from 7 for all mankind 900eur.

8. prscustom

prscustom Active Member

i bought it online, there was no detailed measurements. but i returned it anyway, ill stick with black jackets and mostly thoese from dsquared, they are short.