1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Per Se vs. Eleven Madison Park

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by hopkins_student, Jun 12, 2011.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Why did you pay to go to a restaurant and video them making your carrots? That would seem to really detract from the experience, it's not like you'll keep that video for more than a year, and the video will be about as interesting to other people as the average wedding video.

2. mgm9128

mgm9128 Well-Known Member

I am going back next month. I will record the entire evening on my iPhone and post here for in-depth analysis.

3. ehkay

ehkay Well-Known Member

See if they'll wager a bottle of d'Yquem on the outcome of the game of three card monte.

1 person likes this.
  4. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

You should probably get a miners helmet with a video. Iphones are too inconspicuous for the true restaurant show aficionado. Also, a boom mike.

1 person likes this.
  5. mordecai

mordecai Well-Known Member

I used to avoid this, but don't really care about the elbow rule anymore.

6. JasonRain

JasonRain New Member