1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Peasant/midevil look

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by High_Roller, Jun 27, 2002.

1. High_Roller

High_Roller Well-Known Member

What do people think of this new trend? I've seen more and more people sporting this look, with the tie/up shirts with embroidery and so on. A good example of these shirts is in Roberto Cavalli's Spring/Summer line & some items in the D&G line by Dolce & Gabbana, but even the Le-Chateau menswear collection contains a couple of these shirts. There's a chance that im going up to Toronto this summer to buy some clothes, and i will definately be keeping an eye out for this clothing. I want to do something different in town and since im 14 years old, I dont really have anything to lose if no one likes it.
    Anyways, I just want suggestions, what brands to go to, etc.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    P.s. - Anywhere I can get D&G prices? I wanna know how much I'd be spending in advance, I know its Gabbana's bridge line, so it's cheaper, but how cheaper?
    Thanks in advance people, by the way, I'm new here.

2. davei

davei Well-Known Member

D&G is cheaper, but not much more than the regular Dolce & Gabbana line. Check the Saks mens catalog (www.saks.com) for prices. Offhand, I remember jeans being in the $200-300 range, tees $100-200, shirts $150-300. If you're coming up to Toronto, don't forget to check out the Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew outlets.