1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Paul Frederick

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ROT, Nov 21, 2004.

1. ROT

ROT Well-Known Member

I think I can guess the answer. Looked for a thread on this manufacturer, but didn't run across one. If it has been discussed already, please point me in the right direction.

Any feelings/info on the quality of the clothing?

2. j

j Well-Known Member

This was discussed a while back. If you searched for "frederick", try "fredrick". Is the search function working, though? I just tried it and got an error message. [​IMG]

3. j

j Well-Known Member

Well, I contacted support about the search function.

Anyway, I have a Paul Fredrick shirt I got at a thrift store, and it is reasonably nice in construction and quality. The fabric is not the best, but it does look pretty good. And this one was made for someone else, not me. IIRC there were some yea votes and some nay votes when it was discussed before, but since it has not been brought up in a long while I'll guess most people have moved on to other options for whatever reason.

4. j

j Well-Known Member

Ok, it was just me, my cookies were corrupt or something. Now that I can search, it appears they haven't been brought up much, but there are better values to be found.

5. 9_Ball_Slim

9_Ball_Slim Active Member

I happen to like their custom order dress shirts. The quality isn't bad for the money, in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of french cuff shirts, and they offer them in a wide variety of colors and patterns.

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I've gotten a few shirts on discount from them. Like 9 ball said, they have quite a selection of french cuff shirts. Not slim fit at all but ok. For 15 bucks I wasn't going to argue

7. johnw86

johnw86 Well-Known Member

I've always been satisfied with the cut and fabric. The shirts wear well and stand up to repeated launderings.