1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

paolo pecora: Brand

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GiltEdge, Aug 24, 2009.

1. GiltEdge

GiltEdge Well-Known Member

Anyone have any info on this brand/designer. I only have seen it on Yoox. Ran a SF search and found nothing and google didn't show much other than a link to Yoox. I did get his website: http://www.paolopecoramilano.com/ which gave me a lovely biography of him but not much more. So has anyone seen, heard or owned something from this brand before? And how is it?

2. ppllzz

ppllzz Well-Known Member

buy it and report back! i do so much returns on yoox

3. taco

taco Active Member

Late reply, but I didn't see much opinion on this brand. I ordered a pair of the Paolo Pecora casual pants from yoox. They are stretch cotton sort of a lightweight denim, slim fit. I thought the details were nice, but this pair had a serious flaw. The right leg was half an inch narrower, measured across the thigh. They fit snug on one leg and loose on the other. I sent them back.

4. imatlas

imatlas Well-Known Member

Late reply, but I didn't see much opinion on this brand. I ordered a pair of the Paolo Pecora casual pants from yoox. They are stretch cotton sort of a lightweight denim, slim fit. I thought the details were nice, but this pair had a serious flaw. The right leg was half an inch narrower, measured across the thigh. They fit snug on one leg and loose on the other. I sent them back.

Maybe they were bespoke for Captain Ahab.

5. NateH777

NateH777 Active Member

I'm curious as well to this brand. Been seeing some of the casual pieces on yoox, but unsure as to quality and where it's made. Anyone?

6. jonrod79

jonrod79 Member

I just ordered a v-neck merino sweater. Once I receive it, I'll post a review here.

7. jonrod79

jonrod79 Member

The fabric was nice and the cut was slim. The style didn't look great on me and the finish work of it left much to be desired. I returned it and will more than likely not try this brand again.