1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Oxxford for Neiman Marcus Grey Wool Sportcoat Partially Lined 48L Tall/Long

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by aw82, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aw82

aw82 Well-Known Member

SF doesn't seem to trade much in larger clothing, so here's something for us big guys.

Oxxford Sportcoat dark grey glen plaid with a faint blue overcheck. See eBay listing below for photos. This jacket is in very good condition with no visible defects. It is partially lined and the exposed finishing work is beautifully clean. The sleeves appear to have been shortened, but could be let out by about 3". The jacket has very light shoulder padding and is very well proportioned.

The photos on the ebay listing (see below) show up fairly brown so I have added another photo that I have manipulated to give you a better idea of the color.

Chest: 52"
    Sleeve: 25.5" (from the shoulder)
    Shoulders: 20.5"
    Length: 33.75"
    Lapel: 3.75"

Item is listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150943384148?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I don't have a BIN price, so I didn't know what to put as the price in this here classified...so I just threw out a number. This will be sold via eBay as an auction so it might go for more or less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.