1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Oxxford end bolt sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ghulkhan, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Well-Known Member

Does anyone know around when this happens? How much off the usual price is the service? and do they usually have a lot of selection or no?

2. minimal

minimal Well-Known Member

At the New York store, the end bolts are always available to look through; they used to just have them out in one of the rooms and one could sift through them, I think it's the same now.

As for the discount, I seem to remember it was 20% but someone else should verify. Or you can call them and ask.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

I thought it was mid-to-high-$2000s for a 2 piece suit. Pretty good deal assuming they have a silhouette you like that fits your body and are happy with their MTM program (in my case, neither of those conditions is met).

4. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

i really have to fly to New-YORK.......
    With the strong pounds and Euro ,i will have a real feat over there....
    I do love Brioni,Kiton and Oxxford for suits and Charvet ,Borelli for shirts...
    Are they a lot cheaper in New-York? 2000 dollars is like 1050 pounds for me ,halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me some very good adresses and i will fly at christmas with my wife.........
    Is it possible to visit Ellis island because i have family great-cousins and aunt who did emigrated to the USA in 1919 and i would like to see where they did arrive...

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

i really have to fly to New-YORK.......
    With the strong pounds and Euro ,i will have a real feat over there....
    I do love Brioni,Kiton and Oxxford for suits and Charvet ,Borelli for shirts...
    Are they a lot cheaper in New-York? 2000 dollars is like 1050 pounds for me ,halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me some very good adresses and i will fly at christmas with my wife.........
    Is it possible to visit Ellis island because i have family great-cousins and aunt who did emigrated to the USA in 1919 and i would like to see where they did arrive...

Yes, you can visit Ellis Island - it's wonderful

6. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Well-Known Member

Endbolts run $2,800 for a 2 piece suit. I had a 3 piece done and I think the vest was an additional $500.