1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Oxxford Crest, and Oxxford NYC question...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Urban Warrior, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Well-Known Member

Well just purchased my 1st Oxxford suit ever an Oxxford Crest in Super 110. I'll post some pictures when I get it back from alterations. However I really like it!!! Alway's wanted to add Oxxford to my Collection of Kiton, Brioni, Zegna, a bit different but really nice. The price I thought was pretty good too, miss-labeled for $475...
    My question is, since I fell in love with Oxxford's double type button holes, does anyone know if the Oxxford store in NYC will do those type of holes on working button hole sleeves? If so any idea how much it would cost? Thanks in advance

2. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Well-Known Member

The price I thought was pretty good too, miss-labeled for $475...
    [​IMG] That's a sub-ebay price. This either means that a., you found the most spectacular mislabling in history, or b., Oxxford Crest has filtered into discount stores. Which is it?

3. Tomasso

Tomasso Well-Known Member

My question is, since I fell in love with Oxxford's double type button holes, does anyone know if the Oxxford store in NYC will do those type of holes on working button hole sleeves?

If there were any place outside of the Chicago workrooms, it would be the NYC store but somehow I doubt that they do it there. Call them to inquire and let us know the results.

4. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Well-Known Member

I picked it up at NM's Last Call store... All of the other Crest models were listed as originally 3,450 on sale for $1,900 with another 20% off tag, this one had that tag and than another tage that said original $1,400 now $599 with another 20% tag...UMMMM somehow when I got to the register the $1,900 tag was no longer visible lol...

5. pgoat

pgoat Well-Known Member