1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ordered a Grenadine Tie from Paul Winston

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TreadNotOnMe, Nov 5, 2012.

1. TreadNotOnMe

TreadNotOnMe Well-Known Member

... and I'm excited to get it. This came on the recommendation of a few. I'll report back when I get it. It will be burgundy color.

2. suited

suited Well-Known Member

I have the wine, navy and forest green. They are lovely.

[​IMG]

3. Eustace Tilley

Eustace Tilley Well-Known Member

Are these standard (i.e. 3.5") width?

4. Ianiceman

Ianiceman Well-Known Member

Yes, and for what it's worth they get my vote of approval too. Great value and quality and I think his colour range is expanding. I've been to his rabbit hutch of a shop a couple of times and he's a very nice fella too.

5. TreadNotOnMe

Yeah, he was real nice on the phone. Man, that wine color is almost looking like what I wanted... I hope I didn't go wrong with burgundy. I guess there is always room for two in the closet.

6. Ianiceman

Ianiceman Well-Known Member

Only two grenadines?

You must be new around here!

I have what he calls burgundy and it's a slightly darker scarlet colour which I really like.

I also have the very dark red, maybe that's the wine colour? That I almost never wear and may be tempted to part with if you're interested. One careful owner, rarely used. I will take another look and think about it, PM if interested!

7. TreadNotOnMe

Quote:
    Yes, totally new. And completely new to even given two thoughts to what I put on in the morning. I'm loving the forum though. I'll give some thought to your offer. Hope to see mine soon and see what I think. Next I need to find some reasonable priced repp ties.