1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on these jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Oct 16, 2006.

1. modual

modual Well-Known Member

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

The PS jacket looks cool, kinda hard to see on my monitor tho since it's all black. It's pricey and I've found the Jeans line runs bigger and boxier than his other lines.

The Diesel is also cool, and the price is obviously better. I really like Diesel's fit as I own one (the Jubweto) and have tried on 2 or 3 others and they all run slim and "correct" sizing (meaning I should be a med and Diesel Med fits me very well).

Between those 2, I'd go with the Diesel, even tho I'm a Paul Smith loyalist

3. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Well-Known Member

The PS is more wearable, so to speak. I'm not crazy about the black (doesn't add a lot of visual interest), but it does clean up the milspec look. The buttons on the Diesel ruin it for me, though I like it otherwise.

4. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Well-Known Member

Out of the two. I would go for the DIESEL one. Although I don't really like the buttons on the DIESEL one.

5. ninjapie

ninjapie Well-Known Member

I'm really digging the PS jacket. It's indeed a bit hard to see the details on a computer monitor, so perhaps you could find a better picture somewhere?

The Diesel Jacket is okay, but I'm a bit biased about Diesel clothing in general. Their clothing always seems a bit clichÃ[​IMG] to me.

6. knucks

knucks Well-Known Member

I'd go with the Paul Smith. Black is better to match.

7. gamelan

gamelan Well-Known Member

wow, that Diesel one is cool!

-Jeff

8. jet

jet Well-Known Member

I have the best jacket.

9. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Well-Known Member

Hmm...

I think I would grow tired of the Diesel jacket pretty fast. I would also have to see those buttons up close.

You can't see the Paul Smith jacket worth a darn, but it's more versatile. It also looks warmer(I don't know if you are taking that into consideration). I would go with PS...

10. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Well-Known Member

Personally, I like the Paul Smith one much better. That is a great looking jacket and will look good for a long time. I think you may get tired of the Diesel one a bit quicker.