1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Opinions on St. Andrew's and Ravazzolo?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Artisan Fan, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

What's the story on these makes....I saw a bit of handwork in their jackets today. Do they make a good garment?

A local store Guffey's is selling St. Andrew's trousers for $400. Are these good trousers?

Thanks. [​IMG]

2. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

What's the story on these makes....I saw a bit of handwork in their jackets today. Do they make a good garment?

A local store Guffey's is selling St. Andrew's trousers for $400. Are these good trousers?

Thanks. [​IMG]

Not familiar with Ravazallo but Saint Andrews is an extremely high quality brand, from reading these boards. They make RLPL's tailored line. If you want to pay 400 bucks for a pair of trousers, you aren't going to find too many brands that are going to top St. Andrews..

3. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

I ran "st. andrew's" through the search function and did not find anything...maybe my technique was wrong.

4. grimslade

grimslade Well-Known Member

I ran "st. andrew's" through the search function and did not find anything...maybe my technique was wrong.

Probably the apostrophe foiled you.

I didn't mean to be harsh. I just wanted an excuse to dredge up that smiley.

5. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

Thanks. [​IMG]

I still feel that Borrelli jackets have the most visible handwork.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Wanted to revive this thread instead of making a new one.

I know of the delicacy of purple label (and thus st. Andrews) but I haven't seen much detailed info on ravazzolo.

I consistently hear it is a very high end and qualitative rtw brand for suits.

Do they have separate lines or just have one single line and how has their quality changed over the years?

7. SirSuturesALot

SirSuturesALot Well-Known Member

[​IMG] For a second, I thought AF was back.

8. Spatlese

Spatlese Well-Known Member

[​IMG] For a second, I thought AF was back.

+1