1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Opinion on this Zegna Jacket?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by deaddog, Aug 8, 2006.

1. deaddog

deaddog Well-Known Member

This is a 15milmil15 with measurements that look correct for me and it should go really cheap. The question is whether it looks beat to hell - or does it just need a good pressing. Seller also says the lining needs to be resewn at the bottom. Any opinions?
    Thanks

2. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

This is a 15milmil15 with measurements that look correct for me and it should go really cheap. The question is whether it looks beat to hell - or does it just need a good pressing. Seller also says the lining needs to be resewn at the bottom. Any opinions?
    Thanks

I would say that if you think it looks beat to hell, it probably is, and then some. Damaged lining suggests a fair amount of wear. Approach with caution, methinks.

3. deaddog

deaddog Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reality check - I think I'll be passing

4. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Well-Known Member

Used clothes should sell for next to nothing and this jacket seems to be well used.

5. bachbeet

bachbeet Well-Known Member

Too bad. It does look like it was a really nice jacket in its youth. [​IMG]

I have a dark tan (best description I can give) that I like a lot.