1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Opening Ceremony fleece lined Jacket Small Made in USA (price drop!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pdsf, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdsf

pdsf Well-Known Member

I have only worn this jacket out a couple of times. I have a lot of jackets like this so it's time to clean out the closet.

OC did this style for a few seasons I think, and this particular one has a interesting feel to the material - it's almost like rubber on the outside. The inside is soft fleece - very comfy!

Fabric composition - "Body: 100% polyethylene - 75% polyester and 25% rayon; Lining: 50% cotton 50% cupro"

There are two inside pockets. Made in USA.

Size - small, fit TTS

Note: The jacket is not shiny like it's depicted in the pictures...will try to take better pics but we haven't had good lights here...

Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5"
    Pit to Pit - 21"
    Pit to cuff - 19.5"
    Length (from neck seam) - 26.5"

Price includes CONUS shipping. No gift payment please. We can split PP fee.

US$110>95>85>75>65>60

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.