1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Online bespoke shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by East Coaster, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Keough1206

Keough1206 Member

Studying all the online mtm merchants, this is the same conclusion I've reached. Much better $/value than proper cloth IMO.

2. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Well-Known Member

Nialma, rather infamously, had more socks than the Muppet Show at one point. If memory serves, they were banned from advertising on SF a few years back, after a particularly vigorous wave of sock-spam bombardment. Accordingly, my trust in the company has never inspired me to try it out.

I've heard mixed reviews from real customers (or, at least, people with triple-digit post counts who I was reasonably sure were human). To be fair, at least a few of those reviews seemed glowing.

3. East Coaster

East Coaster Active Member

Can't get their site to work in my web browser. Slightly annoying.

4. Amcolex

Amcolex Member

5. Ergudmun

Ergudmun Active Member

I find Belisario shirts to be great. The best online MTM service online. The fabric selection is pretty big, and the amount of handwork one can have done is really nice. They are also really good with customizing already made patterns and collars.

Its made in italy, Pescara. Nice and fast customer service.

And it doesn't hurt that their website is good, which can not be said on all the above mentioned.

www.belisariocamicie.it