1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Once again: Laszlo Vass on German ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ccffm1, Jun 6, 2006.

1. ccffm1

ccffm1 Well-Known Member

Dear forum members,

there´s another pair of BNIB black calf Laszlo Vass plaintoe bluchers on the traditional London last on German ebay. Size is 9. The link is http://cgi.ebay.de/Vass-Schuhe-NEU-4...QQcmdZViewItem
    Seller might be willing to send to the US if you e - mail him/her.
    Starting bid is € 1,-. Good luck bidding.

ccffm1

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

3. montmorency

montmorency Well-Known Member

Isn't a size 43 more the equivalent of a US 9&1/2?

4. ccffm1

ccffm1 Well-Known Member

@zjpj83:

Pardon?

@montmorency:

True, I should have referred to them as size UK 9. Anyway, I´d recommend to inquire about the measurements. Sorry for the confusion caused.

Regards

ccffm1

5. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Well-Known Member

Forgive me if I make steak from one of the SF's sacred cows (and I mean no offense at your kindness in bringing this to our attention) but these shoes (like many other offerings from Vass) have to be some of clunkiest, most ungainly shoes I've ever seen, evocative of police shoes from the 1940s. To wit:

[​IMG]