1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

OMG the rumors were true!!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JoMak_NYC, Sep 15, 2006.

1. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Well-Known Member

not me! ive only been stylish for a little while. from about 94 till last year i was wearing nothing but baggy jeans from skate brands, or maybe jcrew, and too big tees. i didnt know what fit was. sf changed that for me.

once you find it tho, its hard to imagine wearing the old stuff. ive tried... i cant do it.

That sucks. I have always been stylish. (j/k)

2. jedwards

jedwards Well-Known Member

re: Nudies, I have a pair of the Japanse selvedge BB ones, and I also own a few other pairs of Jap. 'artisan' brands.

To me, the quality on the Nudies is just as good in my eyes. OK, they're probably not as good as £400 Pure Blues etc, but....

I live in a big UK city, and I have only ever seen 1 other person in Nudies here. Even when in London, I never really noticed anyone in them. This whole thing about Nudies being 'played out' is bullshit: what it really means is "too many people have access to them now, so they are now shit"

(OK they are probably well and truly played in Sweden from what I hear, but thats always the case with the home market. E.g. Burberry print in England, or Edwins in Japan: doesnt mean they arent quality products)

I think its just snobbery TBH.