1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Oliver Peoples & Paul Smith Sunglasses For Sale *PRICE DROPS*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Spencer, Jun 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Just in time for summer unloading some of my lesser worn Oliver Peoples and Paul Smith Sunglasses.

All sunglasses are 100% Authentic, and bought at either the Oliver Peoples Store in West Hollywood or Malibu. All Sunglasses come with original case and cleaning cloth. I 110% guarantee the authenticity and condition of these sunglasses I have been a member here for a long time, I have many references. Grabed pictures off the web for ones I could find (took the others on iphone), but I can take any specific pictures you want on each pair of glasses, and their casses/cloth upon request.

Will Ship in the US via FedEx or UPS for FREE, will ship internationally via USPS for $18.

3) Oliver Peoples Mavericks, Black plastic with dark grey OPX Polarized Lenses. 61-16-135 [COLOR=FF00AA]$65[/COLOR]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4)Oliver Peoples Thunderbird (limited Edition made for Ford Thunderbird), Matte Black, black OPX Polarized Lenses. 62-17-127 [COLOR=FF00AA]$55[/COLOR]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. randydjack

randydjack Member

Interested in the OP Thunderbirds.

Paypal info?

Cheers,

Randy J.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.