1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

Seafinch's fit reminds me a lil of sufu user papoose.

2. Seafinch

Seafinch Well-Known Member

it's my REALLY empty office, my camera is sitting on my desk to take the pic. I should stop buying clothes and maybe get some furniture [​IMG]

3. Seafinch

Seafinch's fit reminds me a lil of sufu user papoose.

Is that good?

4. AlanC

AlanC Well-Known Member

Snowy and sunny. I'm squinting because the sun was in my eyes. I wasn't really in a bad mood.

Adventurebilt fedora
    Gap henley
    Woolrich shirt jacket
    RRL straights
    BB belt
    LL Bean rubber mocs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

is that your room or are you moving?

+1 [​IMG]

6. Seafinch

+1 [​IMG]

Answered a few posts back...

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

definitely! papoose wore mostly old supreme/streetwear stuff, but with a similar classic, outdoor vibe and a little more color than your average SF/sufu poster.

AlanC, I like it, not surprisingly!

8. Seafinch

Well good. That's pretty much the exact look I'm going for... glad it translated!

9. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Well-Known Member

Agree with shore - also, farmer on sufu takes similar pics and has similar steez, although with a few more hype sneakz thrown in. Either way, well done.

10. Seafinch

Thanks...

I love Farmer's fits.

Looked for some of Papoose's pics, but it looks like he removed them.

11. GiltEdge

GiltEdge Well-Known Member

O RLY? [​IMG] Granted that doesn't seem to be the usual ugly R&R stitching so those might not be R&R (they kind of look like EXPRESS jeans). Either way, they are Guido-Certified. And once again--not that there is anything wrong with that. Some of my best friends are guidos.
    Oh, they are not R&R's, odd typo on my part. Listen I am out of money and I cannot afford to buy anything anymore. So if you are going to keep knocking me than by all means send me some money so I can buy things you approve of. And by the way KB who you all respect so much owns pairs of R&R and 7 jeans. Also he has a large collection of Armani products ranging in different lines. So why don't you go and knock him now.

12. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Well-Known Member

Snowy and sunny. I'm squinting because the sun was in my eyes. I wasn't really in a bad mood.

Adventurebilt fedora
    Gap henley
    Woolrich shirt jacket
    RRL straights
    BB belt
    LL Bean rubber mocs

digging the shacket and the duck boots. wishing i had some myself, i could've gotten some sorel caribous for a decent price but decided against since the climate here doesn't contain much snow. [​IMG]

13. erdawe

erdawe Well-Known Member

Oh, they are not R&R's, odd typo on my part. Listen I am out of money and I cannot afford to buy anything anymore. So if you are going to keep knocking me than by all means send me some money so I can buy things you approve of.

At you're age (or any age), don't place a whole lot of worry on what people say on an internet message board. You seen quite reactionary. Yeah you cloth might not be "SF" approved, but who cares. You're in high school, worry about getting some ass, making friends, keeping decent grades, and having a blast. IMO don't waste a shit ton more of your money on clothes right now.

14. Gravitas

Gravitas Well-Known Member

Oh, they are not R&R's, odd typo on my part. Listen I am out of money and I cannot afford to buy anything anymore. So if you are going to keep knocking me than by all means send me some money so I can buy things you approve of. And by the way KB who you all respect so much owns pairs of R&R and 7 jeans. Also he has a large collection of Armani products ranging in different lines. So why don't you go and knock him now.
    Uh... KB is mocked[​IMG] . I didn't think this could be more obvious.

15. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

And by the way KB who you all respect so much owns pairs of R&R and 7 jeans. Also he has a large collection of Armani products ranging in different lines. So why don't you go and knock him now.
    You should try doing your research before making a point. If you did, you'd see that: 1) No one really respects him (except for Teger), least of all for his "streetwear" collection. 2) The man's 70+ years old. 3) Refer to points one and two.

16. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Well-Known Member

wait-wait-wait... you mean people here were being SARCASTIC?

17. jet

jet Well-Known Member

You should try doing your research before making a point. If you did, you'd see that:
    1) No one really respects him (except for Teger), least of all for his "streetwear" collection.

[​IMG]

18. lance konami

lance konami Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here we go, off to teach. Hope to get a little wear and stretching in. They are actually cutting off the circulation in my thighs.

Man, that is one painful looking fit. It looks like a 3 inch rise. I don't think sizing down 3 was the best decision here, but maybe I'm wrong and they'll look really good after some serious stretching.

What kind of jacket is that?

19. single speed

single speed Well-Known Member

today: leatherworking in the atelier.

sweater: shawl neck ll bean
    shirt: old navy
    jeans: dsquared2
    shoes: vans slip on classics
    watch: g shock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. West24