• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just did.

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
hey kunk could you pls PM me your e-mail, needed to ask you something on Facebook yesterday but you were not around to respond...thx

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
I disagree, I think braid kid has pretty well done fits, that anyone can appreciate. From Corny White Girls to goth ninjaz

Braidkid is so ******* hot that it really helps.

JO3B

Reaction score
1zxpb84.jpg
qp0vmx.jpg
206iskz.jpg
j clu unigro and red wing

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way, FtB,

At least I come on here to be receptive to criticism and to grow stylistically and personally. This is in stark contrast to yourself; you obviously don't come on here for the criticism, as any critique of your outfits you respond to with defensive self-justification. Nor do you really ever offer any constructive critiques of how others could improve; you either say that someone "does their own thing" (even kitonbrioni!) and you appreciate it, or bash someone without suggestions for improvement.

You're an internet attention-whore of the worst kind. I have never posted on superfuture before, but I can easily see you were banned from it.

From what you've gloatingly and unnecessarily said of your personal life on here (in a very different way from the matter-of-fact way in which really interesting and successful people like SoCal and PG talk about their lives), you have money; that's the extent of your possessions. You are the stereotype of the worst kind of Hong Konger. You bragging about how you banged some nasty Shanghai golddigger who your mom introduced to you? I don't think we needed to hear that, but I think it says a lot about you.

And it's also great that you work on irrelevant Hong Kong "electoral politics", and yet posted condescendingly (and using incorrect spelling) in that neo-leftist idiot spammer's thread; you're blindly trying to show your "Chinese" patriotism to get over the fact that even your Mandarin is likely terrible; much less your tenuous connection to the mainland except as an exploiter.

I just cannot take your condescending attitude; if you aren't here to be constructive (like SoCal and others are), what are you on here for? Just to brag about yourself? That would be disgusting. Also, you need something that SoCal has, and that is a sense of humor and class.

That said, I still appreciate your critique of my photos. I will sincerely try to add some more pizazz to my outfits. I am still only recently aware of many stylistic things, so I tried to establish some basics, first.

(I almost decided to post nothing of this except the last paragraph after my girlfriend called me and we had a happy conversation that made me forget about all this internet drama; still, I thought I should respond to the cyber-bully.)

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I have always appreciated that you follow directions.
10characters thanks for playing nobody on this site or the internet for that matter has any idea of anything about my personal life, aside from some vague and random references to incidents here and there. I can see how you would piece together a 'biography' like the one you have just now based on what I provided, but errrr...not quite..and how much of it is the truth, who knows. It's the internet for chrissakes, haven't you learned that your first day here? ****, I'm an oil baron with railroad interests and keep a harem of 1,000 whores shipped from Russia up in Dongbei. but, i admire your PASSION. Keep it up.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
I disagree, I think braid kid has pretty well done fits, that anyone can appreciate. From Corny White Girls to goth ninjaz

Wait, wut? When did I dress as corny white girl?

Thanks for the new sig socal.
mwink[1].gif

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but I'm fully booked for the next 5 years. Perhaps you may print out one of my WAYWTs on your next lunch date with your gf. It probably won't say much, but that would not be much different than having the actual me there.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid

mwink[1].gif

2 in a row...what do I get for 3?

BTW I need to come to Seattle so you, TotallyEpic and I can get drunk again.

Not Carl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
carl- are you comfortable in all of that? I've never been able to layer a ton, partly because of the weather, and because i hate feeling stuffy/constricted. Looks cool though.

When it's 40 degrees and sunny out open layers are the only way to go.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
The circle-jerk here is ridiculous.

1+

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
We refer to this in my office as "You're born with taste or not." and much to our chagrin we are unable to find a new assistant given this.

Edit: I think people also fail to realize that people may actually dress situationally and not just for the Internetz. It's one of the first stormy days in New York, you don't have any vendor appointments and you have a half ass cold...yah let's wear a Lanvin tux.

wow.gif

Are you saying that just because you afford it doesn't mean you should do it?
wow.gif

Is this your first post that has anything to do with the financial restrictions you face? (negative restrictions don't count)

I'm going with Get Smart on this one, especially his definition of "stealth wealth". The whole "trained eye" thing is silly.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
Wait, wut? When did I dress as corny white girl?

mwink[1].gif

WHen was the last time you undressed a corny white girl is more the question you should be asking

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Wow, the last few pages were totally soul destroying. Can't we all just get along? Surely we're forgetting that at the end of the day, they're just clothes? On Kunks note:
200810300015jm3.jpg
A normal daily fit. Black slim hoodie, Burgandy v-neck T, Indigo jeans, Calvins, (not viewable
smile.gif
) Chucks.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Viktri
1+

wow.gif

Are you saying that just because you afford it doesn't mean you should do it?
wow.gif

Is this your first post that has anything to do with the financial restrictions you face? (negative restrictions don't count)

What are you talking about?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC

BTW I need to come to Seattle so you, TotallyEpic and I can get drunk again.

Yes, but only if we can whistle at unsuspecting boys entering A&F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads