• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Loose Change, you always seem to be having fun in everyone of your pictures.

skunkworks

Reaction score
I think LooseChange is hilarious and he can wear pretty much anything he wants and still be entertaining.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.

Hahahahahhahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Get Smart
yea the unattainable 8C Competizione. the best quote about that car is that "one will be more likely to ******** with Monica Bellucci than own an 8C"

but you're right, normal Alfa's on a more attainable and affordable range will be onshore by 2010 or something. iirc that 156 wagon is somewhere around 28,000GBP fully loaded in the UK so when prices get adjusted for the US market, they'll probably range around $45-50,000

Hahahahhahahahahaa
laugh.gif
bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by danilo
I'd love to see that... I really would.
worship.gif

confused.gif
They were coming back about 2 years ago as well..I dare say they won't be back anytime soon...

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LooseChange
n1049580189303833403280sg7.jpg

I have this same Greek Fisherman's cap and it owns. Great summer hat with aviators. I think this outfit is your best yet though I think a different colored cardigan would give you more an air of sophistication. I may try a similar outfit with an ascot for s&g.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdc_2008
Nice 156, bastard...Alfa USA RIP 1995
- FYI this is the 159

Originally Posted by danilo
can we get video or sound clips of your Alfa? Yours is awesome!!
- I have some of my ex Alfa, a 147GTA..

Originally Posted by RFX45
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.
- Sure are, hence the new platform for the 159 & Brera for the US market.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
yea the unattainable 8C Competizione. the best quote about that car is that "one will be more likely to ******** with Monica Bellucci than own an 8C"

but you're right, normal Alfa's on a more attainable and affordable range will be onshore by 2010 or something. iirc that 156 wagon is somewhere around 28,000GBP fully loaded in the UK so when prices get adjusted for the US market, they'll probably range around $45-50,000

So the cost is the same as a basic upscale suburban mom wagon, Volvo or Audi or such? Would be a good deal then if it makes it here.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never understood the love that Alfa gets, maybe because I was pretty young when they were still around. Not really a fan of the styling on the newer ones either though.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
I don't see how anyone can hate on Loose Change. He's always happy and kicks it with super fly girls.

You just answered your own question.

seamless74

Reaction score
is it just me or does jpgm look like hes aged 10 years in like the last 6 months?

seamless74

Reaction score
andimq's look is fine to me but i think its hard to pull or the deep v neck... i think you have to have some pecs or at least some male cleavage to do it.... some type of muscle definition or separation is in order... maybe?

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blackshirtoz3.jpg

Jantzen
Incotex
Jil Sander

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seamless74
is it just me or does jpgm look like hes aged 10 years in like the last 6 months?

It just looks like he lost some weight.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seamless74
andimq's look is fine to me but i think its hard to pull or the deep v neck... i think you have to have some pecs or at least some male cleavage to do it.... some type of muscle definition or separation is in order... maybe?

IMO it's the opposite, you need to be androgynous, I could never wear a deep one seriously. AA style V, yeah, but not the UO deep V.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt looks nice warlock. That's Janzten? I thought all their stuff was stripes and checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads