1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danieldy

danieldy Active Member

[​IMG]

Berlin, this right here is pure genius!! I'm still trying to build my own personal touch, and this right here is a perfect example of a personal touch [​IMG]

Brioni Jacket
    Gucci Pocket square
    APC Tee
    Ande Whall Grifters V2.
    RBK Leather Roman wrestler shoes

The jacket fits you pretty damn well. It's too dark to make out what's going on in the bottom half of the photo, but the jacket fits great and the color works very well with your skintone.

went for a wander after heading to uni today...more winter weather.
    APC crepe soled boots
    iron heart 634s
    the flathead chambray
    arthur galan coat
    form ring

Usually I absolutely love your fits jpgm, but I'm not really feeling this one. I'm liking the jeans, boots, and shirt, but there's something about the overcoat that doesn't look quite right- especially when buttoned up.

my first waywt
    uniqlo
    apc ns
    chucks

Great fit on the NS cchen. Perfect stacking.

2. berlin report

berlin report Well-Known Member

Thanks, danieldy.
    I had an old pair of chinos revamped by the seamstress across the street...
    [​IMG]

3. pinoy

pinoy Well-Known Member

I'm really feeling that bandana you posted earlier, Berlin. Shorts look good too. Very summery (is that even a word?) outfit.

4. razuel

razuel Well-Known Member

Do you guys think I look 'cowboyish' in those allen edmonds that I posted a picture of a few days ago? Some lady told me I did. I don't want to look like a cowboy, haha.

5. pinoy

pinoy Well-Known Member

Do you guys think I look 'cowboyish' in those allen edmonds that I posted a picture of a few days ago? Some lady told me I did. I don't want to look like a cowboy, haha.

While whether or not the AEs give your look a western vibe, I don't think it really matters. I think they make you look good!

If the AEs feel good and you think they look good, it doesn't really matter what others think. I've had people who look at jeans and brown boots and automatically think cowboy... [​IMG]

6. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

Brioni shirt
    Incotex pant
    NM belt
    Zegna socks
    DE bluchers

---------------------------
    Edit by j, your host

The last thread has gotten too big and was confusing the server. I've cut off the last few days of posts into a new thread (to allow quoting and give the last thread a bit of breathing room), and we'll start from here.

It's ironic that KB is the start of part II.

He really is the alpha and the omega.

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

I noticed that, too, whodini.

Smirking because I got caught taking a WAYWT pic.

[​IMG]

8. Omegablogger

Omegablogger Well-Known Member

9. j

j Well-Known Member

It's ironic that KB is the start of part II.

He really is the alpha and the omega.

[​IMG]

10. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Well-Known Member

new job, I get to wear jeans to work every day :)

[​IMG]

11. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Great look from the waist up. Wearing those jeans in SW&D is like having camera around your neck (and a fannypack for good measure) in NYC--everyone will recognize you as a tourist (from MC).

Seriously though, your look would benefit from a "dressier" pair of jeans, like A.P.C. or Rag & Bone.

12. j

j Well-Known Member

^ +1, they are too tight in the top (mooseknuckle I think, but I don't want to look too closely), a bit too relaxed in the thigh (though not that bad), and slightly too long.

13. tigerx

tigerx Well-Known Member

today: [​IMG] H&M Nudie Vans i need an opinion on this shirt, plz [​IMG]

14. seanchai

seanchai Well-Known Member

Koppartrans vest
    H&M shirt
    Morris chinos
    Vintage messenger bag
    Chucks

The chinos are awesome, the bag is cool, I even like the vest here...

But your hair is epic.

15. j

j Well-Known Member

The chinos are awesome, the bag is cool, I even like the vest here...

But your hair is epic.

[​IMG]

16. whodini

I like the shirt, tigerx, would probably either tuck it in or hem it to BoO standards. Fucking BoO ruined long shirts for me.

17. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

Cowboyish? In banker's shoes? I think you look pretty good in them. Not sure the Olas are the best choice for those shoes or the look you're going for (ie braidkid; I'd recommend something similarly slim in a straight leg, even just having your Olas tailored below the knee; I save bootcuts for boots, generally), but you look good. Some people may disagree reasonably, but if she thinks they look like cowboy boots, she may be an imbecile.

18. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

19. Souper

Souper Well-Known Member

While I do like how BoO shirts look, i would avoid hemming shirts that are arguably short enough to wear untucked and instead just tuck them; should the fad pass and your mood change you'll never be able to wear the shirt the old way ;\\

I personally tuck all my shirts, or get them shortned to where they can be worn both tucked and untucked, but without being flat-out horizontal on the bottom

20. whodini

While I do like how BoO shirts look, i would avoid hemming shirts that are arguably short enough to wear untucked and instead just tuck them; should the fad pass and your mood change you'll never be able to wear the shirt the old way ;\\

I personally tuck all my shirts, or get them shortned to where they can be worn both tucked and untucked, but without being flat-out horizontal on the bottom

What fad? People have been wearing shirts that are too long untucked for ages. It seems like a pretty easy solution to hem if you don't want to tuck shirts as I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.