1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

You mean the grey part inside the T shirt collar? That's part of the T shirt - there's no undershirt.

So it's like a twinset? Cute.

2. 0b5cur1ty

0b5cur1ty Well-Known Member

So it's like a twinset? Cute.
    What's a twinset? It sounds fascinating.

3. Nas

Nas Well-Known Member

This is wrong. Unless the streets you walk down all contain tall, slim "dudes" wearing well fitting work and old school prep gear. Do you live in the United States of Obesity, or somewhere else?

Replying "This is wrong" to an opinion makes you look like kind of an idiot. I see people dressing like bobo all the time. He does have style and seems like a nice guy, however.

And as you can see, Bobo was clearly on his way to perform his weeky magic show at the new Greek Luxor on the other side of the island.

I am not trying to attack you personally. I am very much an advocate of letting one's sartorial freak flag fly in many situations.

Please never use this phrase again.

I'm merely pointing out that it is rather lazy to not notice the difference between how 98% percent of the population dresses vs. Bobo. His style is far from my own taste, but I notice his game is well above the average "dude's" by leaps and bounds.

Out of curiosity, let's take this one step further. What would your take on Pink Panster, Mellow Fellow, or say Get Smart's fits be? I realize these are a notch, or even two (depending on who your referring to), up the "flash" meter. Just wondering if they register yet.

LOL at the idea of PP being up the flash meter from anything.

4. APK

APK Well-Known Member

Cleanse. [​IMG]
    Every time I see that painting, I want to acquire trippy art.

5. Jacques Cousteau

Jacques Cousteau Well-Known Member

The fact we need to post palate cleansers makes me lol. But I like that fit. Who is it?

Yardsale.

6. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Cleanse.

[​IMG]

Looks nice.

7. guyferguson

guyferguson Well-Known Member

i live on a gulf island in bc

Whoa, i thought i recognized the ferries in those pictures. In some weird way it makes perfect sense for you to live on one of the gulf islands. The amount of attention you receive in a community of a couple hundred or less must be truly overwhelming, or exactly what you want.

8. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Well-Known Member

hickey, 5epxsf, justin
    - Cool
    i wish i could think of a new or different way to say 'great stuff PG'.
    - [​IMG]
    not so much of a fit pic, but everyone has seen me in chucks,kmw's,and a tshirt... if the detail is lacking go back a few pages or use your imagination.

- cool & thanks for the PM
    Its now obvious why I look like any other dude.
    [​IMG]
    good morning boys
    - Now you really have my attention, your fit is very much my speed.
    - How many cup-cakes? Enjoy your day!
    I just pictured Xenox and Uncontrol hugging.
    - birth control

9. Oxnard

Oxnard Well-Known Member

It looks like you're happy & comfortable in what you wear, personally I like the change of scenery and don't see a problem with adrogyny (I'm a big fan of brian molko's style). I can understand people having different tastes but if anyone has a problem with you personally for your taste/choices in clothing, that is a problem with them and their acceptance of others, not with you.
    This is seriously like the stupidest thing I have ever read on here, stop acting like a middle school guidance counselor and shut the fuck up!

10. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Well-Known Member

11. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Your friend looks like she writes Twilight fanfiction.
    HOW DARE YOU i think she would literally set herself on fire before willingly reading twilight her favourite authors salman rushdie and terry pratchett,
    ^I am going to go out on a limb and guess that is uncontrol's sister.
    If they aren't related that will be pretty eeire considering they look so much alike in the face.
    she's my girlfriend actually lmao, three years and counting
    Uncontrol - you seem to deal with all this criticism with good grace; the mark of a gentleman, whether he looks like a girl or not.
    thanks [​IMG]
    Whoa, i thought i recognized the ferries in those pictures. In some weird way it makes perfect sense for you to live on one of the gulf islands. The amount of attention you receive in a community of a couple hundred or less must be truly overwhelming, or exactly what you want.
    To be honest nobody really seems to pay me any mind. This island is so full of stoned hippies and self-important artiste-types that I'm probably not seen as that unusual. Or at least, they don't make it evident. I'm moving to Montreal next week so we'll see how that goes!

12. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

It looks like you're happy & comfortable in what you wear, personally I like the change of scenery and don't see a problem with adrogyny (I'm a big fan of brian molko's style). I can understand people having different tastes but if anyone has a problem with you personally for your taste/choices in clothing, that is a problem with them and their acceptance of others, not with you.

please stop dragging me down with you

13. connor

connor Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha oh fuck

14. justtemple

justtemple Well-Known Member

[​IMG] edit: i'd just like to add i like your style, if for nothing else, you are being yourself. those on here who criticize you are just as self-important and douchey as every "bro" they complain about that makes fun of their slim jeans.

15. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

edit: i'd just like to add i like your style, if for nothing else, you are being yourself. those on here who criticize you are just as self-important and douchey as every "bro" they complain about that makes fun of their slim jeans.

aha thanks

i don't really mind criticism -- i mean, i know what i'm getting into posting this on SF -- but i think some people will appreciate the breath of fresh air whether they like my outfits or not. there's a fine line between criticism and insulting, either way.

16. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

I'm done. [​IMG]

17. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

One question, are those real leather pants?

18. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

If they aren't related that will be pretty eeire considering they look so much alike in the face.

true narcissism! (

im just kidding

19. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

One question, are those real leather pants?

yep, bison

20. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Well-Known Member

yep, bison

That's baller. How much were they? It's ok if you'd rather keep that to yourself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.