1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. connor

connor Well-Known Member

dont forget short

2. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

Your t shirt and cardigan are wayyy too tight.

ADAM is a clothing line for homosexualists if I am not mistaken.

3. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Well-Known Member

Your t shirt and cardigan are wayyy too tight.
    The cardigan actually is fine, it doesn't pull when I button it up whatsoever. The T-Shirt is a bit tight around the sleeves and both the items run pretty short but it never pulls up above my waist or anything so I'm good.

Tagut - If you are serious its not rofl.

4. connor

connor Well-Known Member

the shortness makes it look like you have a real short torso and long ass monkey arms.

[​IMG]

5. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

the shortness makes it look like you have a real short torso and long ass monkey arms. [​IMG]
    Not helped by the joke of a sleeve length. Very hipster looking

6. theom-

theom- Well-Known Member

The cardigan actually is fine, it doesn't pull when I button it up whatsoever. The T-Shirt is a bit tight around the sleeves and both the items run pretty short but it never pulls up above my waist or anything so I'm good.

Tagut - If you are serious its not rofl.

I'm talking about your arms. Looks like sausages.

7. Kill_switch

More of the angle of the shot, the Cardigan reaches my waist and the shirt goes about an inch or so past it if it doesn't sit on the waist like it is in that photo.

Ok uhh, when I don't plan on layering underneath a piece (its a very lightweight Cardigan), I want it to be relatively skin tight and not loose at all.

That also isn't the sleeve length, if I pull it all the way down it normally reaches a little past my wrist. Apparently there is something wrong with pushing up my sleeves to my elbows.

8. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Dude, it's not a good look.

9. connor

connor Well-Known Member

10. sq4you

sq4you Well-Known Member

you cant fight the fail [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Kill_switch

Out of curiosity I noticed the lengths of my items (Cardi and Shirt respectively) are the same as Vashins Varsity-Shirt in his recent photo. If you look at his arms and look at my right arm it drops to the same point on my jeans as his does. My left arm must be drooping and it further reinforces my point of photo angle. Can anyone answer to this? I was observing to accept criticism.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. IIIrd Icon

IIIrd Icon Well-Known Member

all this time i thought you were asian

nice fades

tnx Teger ... i'm flip, so yes you were right.

IIIrd Icon, that shirt may be a bit too tight for you. Are you pulling it down in the back to disguise a slight muffin top?
    oh, shirt's not tight. tho i need to get a bit of lbs-age off, it's just the angle and posture and was not really trying to fool any1.

13. Suicmez

Suicmez Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity I noticed the lengths of my items (Cardi and Shirt respectively) are the same as Vashins Varsity-Shirt in his recent photo. If you look at his arms and look at my right arm it drops to the same point on my jeans as his does. My left arm must be drooping and it further reinforces my point of photo angle. Can anyone answer to this? I was observing to accept criticism.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeah, but arms are only half the illusion. Look at where Vashin's t-shirt ends in reference to his arms. Much lower than yours does, which is what connor was getting at.

14. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

Vashin did you alter your jacket? Coulda swore the sleeves used to be grey.

15. Kill_switch

Yeah, but arms are only half the illusion. Look at where Vashin's t-shirt ends in reference to his arms. Much lower than yours does, which is what connor was getting at.
    Vashins shirt also is down all the way while with mine you can clearly see at the bottom that it is not, mine has around another inch to hang down if it wasn't sitting on my waist.

16. Kent Money

Kent Money Well-Known Member

bluemagic, I really liked the fit under controversy. fuck em. Ga-vroch, looks good but you really need to do something about your pant hems. Jet, your the lamest person on SF. And btw, your face is quite punchable as well. Whodini, the redwings look great. Tear me a new one. Rainy in San Jose, CA [​IMG]

17. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

S.O.S. [​IMG] USN cap Nigel Cabourn J Crewx2 MFSC TBC

18. softy

softy Well-Known Member

Poodle is stealing the show with that excellent fleece covering

19. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

Shit, outdone by a dog*. *Labradoodle

20. theom-

theom- Well-Known Member

Proportions man, all about proportions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.