1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Empire, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soso

soso Well-Known Member

i got this nice little hole in my dior denim. About half year old, never washed.
    Now what do you think, should i fix it or just leave it. The position of the hole is not the best one, however, you can see it on the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

that is a huge tear. fix it now or it will get much bigger quickly

3. djh

djh Well-Known Member

yea damn that hole is big.

4. tokyorain

tokyorain New Member

What is more versatile dark grey pants, or light grey pants?

5. genericman

genericman Well-Known Member

6. stevenvg

stevenvg Well-Known Member

need oki-ni coupon code/gift card/etc desperately. pm me if you have one/willing to sell one.

thanks.

7. sploosh

sploosh Well-Known Member

Cheapest place to get chucks?

8. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

If a shirt says dry flat does this mean I shouldn't hang even when dry because hanging might stretch it out?

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

yep. Shape it and dry it on a flat surface

10. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Well-Known Member

What should I wear with boat shoes?

11. Coldsnap

yep. Shape it and dry it on a flat surface

I meant though what should I do after its dried, can I just hang it like the rest of my clothes or should I fold it?

12. chronoaug

Don't hang any of your knits. I don't own a ton of knit sweaters/cardigans (like wool/cashmere type stuff) but the few pieces i do have, i keep folded in this basket on top of my ghetto drawers.

13. Coldsnap

alright, I'm gonna fold this sucka then. Thanks!

14. Timbaland

Timbaland Well-Known Member

Where can I get a yellow shirt like the guys in Gossip Girl wear? [​IMG] Sorry the pic isn't very good but for anyone who watches the show, is the shirt oxford cloth? Thanks.

15. onion

onion Well-Known Member

Where can I get a yellow shirt like the guys in Gossip Girl wear? [​IMG] Sorry the pic isn't very good but for anyone who watches the show, is the shirt oxford cloth? Thanks.
    There are infinite places to get a yellow shirt.... Google shopping alone shows about 30,000 stores selling them. You'll have to be far more specific to get an answer.

16. Crakaveli

Crakaveli Well-Known Member

can i machine wash the b.son mock pullover? it says dry clean but i don't see why machine washing would hurt.

17. chronoaug

Probably would be ok if you do it on gentle and hang or layflat dry. Why don't you just handwash it in your sink/bathtub to be safe?

18. Timbaland

Timbaland Well-Known Member

There are infinite places to get a yellow shirt.... Google shopping alone shows about 30,000 stores selling them.

You'll have to be far more specific to get an answer.

Thanks for the response. I also looked on google and like and practically all of the results fit like blouses and most of the shades of yellow are not the shade of yellow I am looking for. I checked Brooks Brothers slim fit lines and even their Create your own shirt section and all of the yellows that they have are dull.

Do you happen to know of any slim fitting brand of shirt under $150 that makes a yellow shirt in a shade around the one they wear in that picture? Also based on the pic, do you think the shirt is made of oxford cloth? Thanks.

19. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response. I also looked on google and like and practically all of the results fit like blouses and most of the shades of yellow are not the shade of yellow I am looking for. I checked Brooks Brothers slim fit lines and even their Create your own shirt section and all of the yellows that they have are dull. Do you happen to know of any slim fitting brand of shirt under $150 that makes a yellow shirt in a shade around the one they wear in that picture? Also based on the pic, do you think the shirt is made of oxford cloth? Thanks.
    That photo sucks, but it looks more like a dress shirt than an oxford, so no, probably not. But if you want a nice yellow oxford like that, Our Legacy has one for 130 that you can snag from Tres Bien Shop or +46. I haven't actually washed my mock pullover yet hahahah, but I've machine washed my yellow B son tee a few times, it says the same thing on the tag and it's fine, just do what Chrono suggested.

20. JaPo

JaPo Well-Known Member

No. It doesn't seem to be made of Oxford cloth.

Check Revolve, ASOS etc.

Hell, Uni Qlo and Benneton are sure to have some in range. It's a pretty ridiculous thing to request anyway. It's not as if the guy's wearing anything unique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.