1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Thrifter's Trading Post

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nataku, Feb 20, 2009.

1. matt1985

matt1985 Well-Known Member

Hi, if anyone has a navy blazer in size 38R could you please PM me! Not overly fussed with brand, as everyone on here will no doubt be holding a quality item. Thanks guys!

2. matt1985

matt1985 Well-Known Member

Hi, if anyone has a navy blazer in size 38R could you please PM me! Not overly fussed with brand, as everyone on here will no doubt be holding a quality item. Thanks guys!

3. Pawz

Pawz Well-Known Member

DELETE

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  4. Patrologia

Patrologia Well-Known Member

Hey, I've got several pairs of shoes that I'd be interested in trading. Not technically all thrift finds, but who's counting. Two are 11D (Alden SC LHS, AE MacNeil Chili) and one pair is 10.5 EE (AE Park Ave).

I take a 10.5 E in most Allen Edmonds models (although I am trying to convince myself I can wear a 10 E in Cambridge - we'll see how that goes, they might pop up here soon).

I'd also be willing to consider trades for other items of similar economic and sartorial value, but good shoes are probably my greatest need at the moment. I think the classified is in my sig.

5. PoliticalGuy

PoliticalGuy Member

I have a pair of AE Greysons size 10D in black. They're in pretty great shape. Looking for AE loafers in black size 9 or 9.5.

6. ATLjon

ATLjon Well-Known Member

7. catside

catside Well-Known Member

Burberry navy blazer , 42L, for trade.
    I have this Burberry classic Navy blazer with burberry logo lining and logo buttons. Size 42L. It appears buttons are more valuable than the jacket but it is very well made from very nice material. So it is up for trade here. See sig for my sizes. I can also always use a wearable quality Hermes tie.:) Please PM offers if interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]