• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never liked Daniel Craig as Bond. Bond is not blond, and Craig was never handsome enough for the roll. While I think it's good to have a Bond with a physique that looks like he would matter in a fight (Sorry, Pierce Brosnan), but Craig was so muscular to the point where it just made him look like a brute. Having a black Bond would just be even more ridiculous.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ C'mon. Not everyone is as experienced in cosplay sword fighting as you.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I never liked Daniel Craig as Bond. Bond is not blond, and Craig was never handsome enough for the roll. While I think it's good to have a Bond with a physique that looks like he would matter in a fight (Sorry, Pierce Brosnan), but Craig was so muscular to the point where it just made him look like a brute. Having a black Bond would just be even more ridiculous.

That's not a Barry nice thing to say

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Marvel Studios Confirms Stellar New Cast Members of the Highly Anticipated 'Thor: Ragnarok'

Two-time Oscar
00ae.png
-winner Cate Blanchett joins Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok” as the mysterious and powerful new villain Hela, along with Jeff Goldblum who joins the cast as the eccentric Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson who will bring the classic hero Valkyrie to life on the big screen, and Karl Urban who will add his might to the fray as Skurge.

Rounding out the cast for the film is three-time Oscar
00ae.png
-nominee Mark Ruffalo, reprising his role of Bruce Banner/the Hulk from “Marvel’s The Avengers” and Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

“The continuation of the epic Thor franchise will be powerful and unique, and with the additions of Cate, Jeff, Tessa, Karl, and Mark to the cast we have the makings of his most dangerous and heroic adventure yet,” said Producer Kevin Feige. “The sheer, raw talent each of these actors brings to the screen can’t be quantified. Having any one of them join the Marvel Cinematic Universe would be an honor, and having all of them is incredible."

Thor’s new cast members join returning stars Chris Hemsworth in the title role for the fifth time; Tom Hiddleston (“Crimson Peak,” “The Night Manager,” “Kong: Skull Island”) as Thor’s adversarial, adopted brother, Loki; Golden Globe
00ae.png
and Screen Actors Guild Award winner Idris Elba as the Asgardian sentry, Heimdall; and Academy Award
00ae.png
-winner Sir Anthony Hopkins again portraying Odin, Ruler of Asgard.

“Thor: Ragnarok,” the third installment of Marvel’s popular Norse Super Hero, is directed by Oscar
00ae.png
-nominated filmmaker Taika Waititi.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Theory time in regards to Thor: Ragnarok.

Movie will end with Thor stranding the Hulk on mysterious planet on the way home. You will see a message from Tony and others saying that he is too dangerous and unpredictable to be allowed back to earth. This will set up a Planet Hulk movie.

Why else send him along with Thor into space?

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Theory time in regards to Thor: Ragnarok.

Movie will end with Thor stranding the Hulk on mysterious planet on the way home. You will see a message from Tony and others saying that he is too dangerous and unpredictable to be allowed back to earth. This will set up a Planet Hulk movie.

Why else send him along with Thor into space?

They were all upset that he left, though. I know things changed a little with Civil War, but I'm not sure they consider him any more dangerous now than they used to. Unless Thunderbolt Ross shows Tony another video of civilians being killed by Hulk, but that hasn't really happened in the MCU.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

They were all upset that he left, though. I know things changed a little with Civil War, but I'm not sure they consider him any more dangerous now than they used to. Unless Thunderbolt Ross shows Tony another video of civilians being killed by Hulk, but that hasn't really happened in the MCU.

Considering how batshit crazy they have made Tony at this point, I don't think Marvel would hesitate to come up with some reason he would make this decision if it takes the plot where they need it to go.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Considering how batshit crazy they have made Tony at this point, I don't think Marvel would hesitate to come up with some reason he would make this decision if it takes the plot where they need it to go.

Maybe the Hulk ALSO killed Tony's parents!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Michael Keaton Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ After All – Is He The Vulture?

Michael Keaton, who in April was in early talks for a villainous role in the Sony-Marvel collaboration/reboot Spider-Man: Homecoming before falling out, is back in the mix again and we’ve been told his deal has closed. He apparently set to play iconic Spider-Man villain The Vulture and joins newly minted Spider-Man Tom Holland along with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. who are also confirmed.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice meta-nod to Birdman there

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Needs more Beastie Boys!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No one jumping in to **** on the new Star Trek trailer?

STID had it's moments, but overall was disappointing for me. Beyond is looking great and could well be a return to form. Glad they are finally out exploring.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That trailer:

RloEJxD.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads