1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. poorman

poorman Well-Known Member

Mr Porter went to 70% off some stuff.

I think that changes in during the checkout process if you're shipping to the U.S. Haven't ordered from them in awhile though.

Ahhh! Who has the LVC Sawtooth shirt for less than $125? I'm sure there isn't any codes for them right?

2. Meis

Meis Well-Known Member

Anybody know how BBBF shirts fit? Usually a MED in BoO and a small in Gitman. Guessing they fit slim but just longer in length then other shirts?

from what I've seen the older BBBF shirts fit slim, but the most recent collections fit huge, like even a BB0 is something like 21 ptp

3. ghostdog123

ghostdog123 Well-Known Member

FYI re: the alwaysnever sale being all petite sizes.

I just received the linen shorts which were supposed to be 33" and they easily over 35", their measurements aren't reliable. Maybe the rest of the stock isn't shrinkwrap sizing either.

4. Nazareth

Nazareth Well-Known Member

How often do yoox codes become available?

5. kixslf

kixslf Well-Known Member

- FORUM APPRECIATION FLASH SALE - In honor of the first day of Summer (June 21st, 2011) we have created a coupon code exclusively for our loyal forum members. This coupon code is valid starting today and will work up through midnight on June 21st (Pacific Standard Time) Simply enter the code FORUMSUMMERSALE when you check out of the Woodlands online shop. This code is good for 15% off and will work for every single item in our store (even Sale items!). This is a great way to stock up on some summertime goods. We almost never have store-wide sales so be sure to take advantage while you can. This promotion ends on Tuesday the 21st!

6. jslade

jslade Well-Known Member

I know that this question has been beaten to death, but does anyone have any updates on when the second round of drops at Barney's might be? Will it be announced on their website like the first round was?

7. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Well-Known Member

30% off of SeaVees at their website www.seavees.com with promo code: H1GHWAY1

8. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

I am left wondering why Burberry decided to skip the sale season for burberry.com. No super pricey mesh tanktop for me I suppose.

9. CityHunter

CityHunter Well-Known Member

FYI re: the alwaysnever sale being all petite sizes.

I just received the linen shorts which were supposed to be 33" and they easily over 35", their measurements aren't reliable. Maybe the rest of the stock isn't shrinkwrap sizing either.

Shit.
    Did you pick up the black ones? I got the Grey. B/S forum, here we come!

10. ghostdog123

ghostdog123 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got the black ones, and I can pull them off of myself if I don't have a belt on. On the other hand they are already meant to be oversized and I think in black they manage to latch onto some deconstructionist legitimacy. my gellerbags don't look that bad do they? (keep or sell?)

11. ryansmith

ryansmith Well-Known Member

Gant Rugger is 30% off right now. IMO lately they've perfected the prep thing even moreso than Band.

12. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

They look fine. The whole collection fit pretty big maybe except the leathers. I would rock a belt just to add contrast though.

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

those apc sky blue jeans on sale... i.e. kelv recent fit pics right? how to size j/w. read it fits huge so size down lot.

14. karmaguy

karmaguy Well-Known Member

don't know if anyone cares, but Urbanoutfitters has some Gant Rugger stuff on sale. It's just shirts and a sweater but the sizing is pretty diverse!

15. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Well-Known Member

I am left wondering why Burberry decided to skip the sale season for burberry.com. No super pricey mesh tanktop for me I suppose.
    Plus fucking one.

Right before they sent last season to the outlets, I actually chatted with one of their customer service reps, and they assured me that they would no longer be hosting sales online(effective this season). I thought she had to be bullshitting me into buying London at retail (I was also waiting for a Mustard Prorsum Trench to pop up in my size), but I guess not. I still don't trust the customer service reps though; they said Pre-FW 2011 wouldn't be for sale online, but I can see it on the website right now.

Oh, Blackbird has RO on "sale". Good size range of RO hi's, but it's final sale and $2 higher than Mr. Porter.

16. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Well-Known Member

Yeah I got the black ones, and I can pull them off of myself if I don't have a belt on.

On the other hand they are already meant to be oversized and I think in black they manage to latch onto some deconstructionist legitimacy.

my gellerbags don't look that bad do they? (keep or sell?)

looks good just wear a drappier/larger top

17. syro

syro Member

This info is from the http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...3257&page=2378

We just received a small shipment of Alden Indy Boots.

405 -- Original Brown $349.95
    Sizes: 7.5 D, 8.5 D, 9D, 10D, 10.5D, 11D, 11.5D, 12D, 6.5E, 7E, 7.5E, 8E, 8.5E, 9E, 9.5E, 10E, 10.5E, 11 E, 12 E

403 --Brown Chrome Excel $379.95
    Sizes: 7D, 7.5 D, 8 D, 9 D, 10 D, 10.5 D, 11 D, 12 D, 6E, 7E, 8E, 10 E

974 -- Cordovan #8 Wing Tip $499.95
    Sizes: 10 D

Email us if you're interested - first come, first pay, first serve.
    Orders@bakershoe.com

Kyle
    Baker's Shoes
    www.bakershoe.com

18. chiggah

chiggah Well-Known Member

how do i tell which items on apc.fr are on sale ?

I cant see any markdowns

19. omar white

omar white Well-Known Member

Gant Rugger is 30% off right now. IMO lately they've perfected the prep thing even moreso than Band.

where is this?

20. Tatum Rag

Tatum Rag Active Member

where is this?

gant's site