• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Am i the only person who can't get the APC sales page to work on the US site? The sale is up now, but when i try to click on an item it sends me to the main page every time.

Not working for me either. I imagine they are formatting their website at this moment for the sale. I am going to keep trying every so often later today.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
These links should work since the US site is all haywire. in chestnut brown or the black http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_articl...7H&nextcolor=1 The site also doesn't have the tshirt, or cardigan and are sold out of the wallet and shorts in navy(plus i don't know what sizes are left in khaki). I called the LA store but the lady asked for me to call back in a bit because it was haywire setting the sale up plus i forgot about the time difference.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like the APC sale has pretty much been cleaned out online.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'm sure lots of you have something against them, but A|X is having a really big sale right now, 29.99 for button-ups that used to be around 80, pretty good deal. Some of their button-ups and jackets are nice, it's worth a look for the price http://www.armaniexchange.com/

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I'm sure lots of you have something against them, but A|X is having a really big sale right now, 29.99 for button-ups that used to be around 80, pretty good deal. Some of their button-ups and jackets are nice, it's worth a look for the price

http://www.armaniexchange.com/

thanks
they have some nice stuff.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those in toronto

got style menswear sale 25-75% off commencing 28 june 2007

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pscolari
Not working for me either. I imagine they are formatting their website at this moment for the sale. I am going to keep trying every so often later today.

After the sale version of their website was up yesterday, I purchased a pair of shorts and the striped sweater. I got home from work today and the package was on my doorstop. Not too bad considering I chose the basic shipping service fo $7. FWIW I am in Cambridge.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone in Tokyo, Beams and Beams+ sale starts today.

thirdman

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but Paulsmith.co.uk has a lot of stuff on sale (I think everything that is on sale is 30% off). Shipping to North America is quite expensive, though (23 pounds). Anyway, I just put in an order for all that I want, so feel free to go crazy...
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads