1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. AIC99

AIC99 Well-Known Member

Well said, it is just a matter of time until we get used to it

2. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Well-Known Member

Last Call is having a blowout of sorts, if you want to see the kind of margins placed on designer sunglasses. Online only.

The code 'DEAL40' appears to give 40% off everything.

Alternately the splash page allows you to "spin the wheel" for a sliding-percentage burner code (20-50%), which works on a smaller list of items. I got 50%, and since I'm not going to use it, here: 50OFF-0041-44TP

Both 'DEAL40' and the burner codes stack with 'LCSHIP' for free shipping over $99.

http://www.lastcall.com/

3. Stillmaticbeat

Stillmaticbeat Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that can't stand the new website. It's so dysfunctional and ugly can't you hire some people to do it right. It's so bad

4. Aspendos

Aspendos Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an idea why my Yoox code isn't accepted? I signed up for their newsletter, but when I try to redeem the code I got it's rejected. Trying to buy a non-sale, overprized item. As the price for Switzerland is 50 euros higher than for Germany, I'd have them send it there. So signed up for the newsletter on the "German" site, but they only gave me the options USA or Canada for the newsletter. Does the code not work elsewhere?

5. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Well-Known Member

I believe the litany of similar comments on this and every other forum thread would signal that no, you are not the only one.