• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

david3558

Reaction score
Just started today at Cole Haan stores (at least at the Boston Newbury store):

All the Lunargrand shoes except the wingtips (so it includes the penny loafers and chukkas, etc) are all on sale being reduced from $248 MSRP to around $150 - save $100! I didn't see the sale online, so cop! :slayer:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just started today at Cole Haan stores (at least at the Boston Newbury store):

All the Lunargrand shoes except the wingtips (so it includes the penny loafers and chukkas, etc) are all on sale being reduced from $248 MSRP to around $150 - save $100! I didn't see the sale online, so cop! :slayer:

i worked at cole haan for a hot second. it's weird seeing customers buy meh products for hours on end.

on that note, don't buy the lunargrands. they're ******* terrible. spend that $150 on whisk(e)y instead

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was waiting for this sale to happen. Unfortunately, I've been disappointed in their selection of Gitman shirts so I ended up nabbing the W+H sneakers in white.
Somebody beat me to those in size 40. Noooooooo

david3558

Reaction score

i worked at cole haan for a hot second. it's weird seeing customers buy meh products for hours on end.

on that note, don't buy the lunargrands. they're ******* terrible. spend that $150 on whisk(e)y instead

Interesting - really? Coming from a ton of Aldens and such, they're definitely comfortable, can't say they're phenomenal but I might just wear them the way I would a sneaker :embar: What makes you say they're terrible? :(

Wade

Reaction score
Some of the Lunargrands are actually $100 at outlets. You can call around and see if they have your size. and have them ship it to you

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting - really? Coming from a ton of Aldens and such, they're definitely comfortable, can't say they're phenomenal but I might just wear them the way I would a sneaker :embar: What makes you say they're terrible? :(

nasty color combinations, meh materials on the uppers, sole is ugly. they feel like $90 shoes rather than $250 shoes. but i don't blame you for liking them. they're pretty sought-after. i'd imagine lots of folks will turn down whisky opportunities in favor of shoes that will elevate their blah outfits to new levels of blah.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing exciting, but there is free shipping from tres bien with code
EASTER2013

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yet again their ******* website declines all of my cards...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads