1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Melbush

Melbush Well-Known Member

Prices are low but there is really not much interesting stuff left. Well I got a Rag& Bone and a Piattelli shirt for the price of a Uniqlo, we’ll see. Are the socks really good? Tempted to buy a couple of pairs.

2. y2knp

y2knp Well-Known Member

It's hard to place orders thru stores. Cuz you dunno which store has your interested stuff and you have to find its phone number. Btw, do stores have more stuff than online or some items are in store only?

3. beowolf

beowolf Well-Known Member

Scored a rag & bone shirt and sweater and a pair of Dougal's double monks cheap at Barneyswarehouse. :slayer:

4. wzjradam

wzjradam Well-Known Member

Scored a boglioli for a trillion percent off

5. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

You can call their customer service, give them the web code and they can find it for u in their barney outlet stores. Stores have more inventory. But like I said stores might not be running the promo.

6. Melbush

Melbush Well-Known Member

Which one? I wanted to buy the Charles shirt in blue but when I made up my mind the 14.5 was gone :/ Had to buy the grey

7. cloud5

cloud5 Active Member

Stuff went out so fast. I should have bought the stuff I wanted earlier. Oh well. Cheers to those who got the good deals. [​IMG]

8. Evodem

Evodem Active Member

Aha yeah, I was super late to the party and the only thing I would even consider was like the red Jack Purcells since everything else was out in my size.

9. Mariokartfever

Mariokartfever Well-Known Member

I think we should all take a moment and be thankful for what happened here today. It is especially important to remember those less fortunate than us, the Canadians, whose credit cards did not allow them to partake in this special event.

Goodbye Barney's clearance sale of July 2014. You were over nearly as soon as you began. Your time with us was short, but we shall never forget what you did for us. I will think of you fondly every time I wear my new Zanone knitwear set to arrive between Monday and Wednesday of next week via free ground shipping. We will remember you when we see the twelve ties we bought, still hanging neatly in our closet because we never actually wear ties and just bought them because they were $12.50. Most importantly,we will all remember when no one asked about GATs or CPs for almost three full pages of the sales alert thread because they were too busy bragging about the bounty you had bestowed upon us all.

I believe James "Thrifty Jimmy" Stingus said it best: "The sale whose deals are twice as good... lasts only half as long."

YMMV

26 people like this.
  10. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Well-Known Member

I'm Canadian with Canadian credit cards and I've never had any problems ordering from Barney's Warehouse, including the order I placed today. Weird.

11. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Well-Known Member

I have a messenger bag from Bric, and I've been using it for three-four years and I didn't have any problems until late May when one of the shoulder strap broke off. But I was able to glue it to the bag again and it is as good as new.

12. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

20% off sale items at tbs

EXTRA20

13. thats.mana

thats.mana Well-Known Member

Even with all the sales going on I'm having this hardest time locating light wash tapered denim with a long rise. And it's that time of year again when I'm browsing sales and wondering what the hell is everyone buying. Endless cycle, man.

14. mmmtttt

mmmtttt Well-Known Member

You can order from barneys warehouse with a canadian credit card, done it multiple times, you cant order with a canadian cc and ship to a us adress though.

15. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Well-Known Member

ahh fair enough, never had the need to try that.

16. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

i would like to know as well. i have a gargantous asssssssss

17. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

^ I'm really happy with the Uniqlo light wash denim in regular fit. Got them tapered for $15 and they are just right.

1 person likes this.
  18. cloud5

cloud5 Active Member

Speaking of Uniqlo jeans, they have their selvedge line back again. but i have no idea how they are. (i own nothing uniqlo)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  19. thats.mana

thats.mana Well-Known Member

Been meaning to check them out. Have a pair of levis 501s that I tapered, comfy but slightly baggy.

20. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member