1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Zassiliss

Zassiliss Well-Known Member

Ugh, I've been looking for the black/black colorway for those Rick Owens Ramones boots for a while now...wonder if they'll be easy to dye.

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

Porter bags, too..

3. long_knives

long_knives Well-Known Member

^How generous of you.

When East Dane says shipping to Canada is FREE "Postal" delivery, are they talking about USPS?

4. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

who's got a east dane code for another 30% off? lets make this happen

2 people like this.
  6. arlstine

arlstine Well-Known Member

If such a thing exists I'm going to be sad. Just placed my third order there within 3 days, and it seems like every time I grab something a better deal rolls along. Then again, I'm not going to complain about copping these for under $110 shipped - http://www.eastdane.com/sportsman-low-generic-man/vp/v=1/1503672691.htm - really wanted some new grey kicks, thanks for the heads up on the additional drops everyone.

7. lbrig

lbrig Well-Known Member

There is. After Christmas East Dane had 25% off all sale items, including the 70% section. Got a Filson cruiser jacket for $160, about $200 cheaper than anywhere else and $280 off retail.

1 person likes this.
  8. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

I don't buy a lot of Gant Rugger shirts, but when I do I get them at East Dane for $37.

9. slack tide

slack tide Well-Known Member

20% off at Makr

Pretty nice products. Cool website

10. ysb

ysb Well-Known Member

American Rag 75% off. Lots of Wings and Horns bottoms (looked like the light blue 5 pocket pants, khaki chinos. Some Geller suits, N Hoolywood suits, Junya outerwear. and a fair amount of Schneider jackets.

11. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

Hate how some stores don't post all of their stock on their webshop.

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

bah they dont do phone orders. if it make you feel better all the stock has been picked over. lots of scarves left though

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  13. Mercuryman76

Mercuryman76 Well-Known Member

Was just down at the Levi's store in San Francisco earlier today and they had a lot of LVC that was marked down 70%. Said they're bringing out their new stock so getting rid of a bunch of items.

14. Biggskip

Biggskip Well-Known Member

Is this in store only? Looked on the website and they don't even have any items for SS showing.

15. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

Usually instore only. They're pretty incredible sales. Don't forget about the Newport Beach one either for basics. They usually have EG and wings horns down there. More avant garde stuff in LA

16. onijo84

onijo84 Well-Known Member

Any shophaberdash codes floating round?

17. CelliniEVO

CelliniEVO Well-Known Member

Haven't seen any....wondering if they got in trouble with Red Wing for those crazy 50off prices they were offering as I don't see them listed as a retailer anymore. Or maybe they just decided to stop stocking??
    Loved that 33off sale they were running repeatedly there for awhile....figure they were getting funds for their new store? Picked up a stark for $216 and a gitman vintage, so I was pumped! Would love if they would do a site-wide sale like that and have some Aldens in my size!

18. anrobit

anrobit Well-Known Member

The used to "accidentally" forget to exclude Alden on those codes, and then in the last one haberdash excluded them (right as they had Alden shell captoes on a grant last in my size)

19. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Well-Known Member

Gentleman... I'm about to send back some Common Projects Achilles Low's in size 45 in the Navy/White Sole colorway by tomorrow or Friday if anybody is interested in them, I got them for the sale price on Norse Store $225. Wanted give the SF Fam an opportunity before they go back to the trenches and disappear in the Norse abyss. (fucking idiots)

20. prurient

prurient Well-Known Member

Drops at The Corner.