1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. hoodyear

hoodyear Well-Known Member

2. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Well-Known Member

So I know the extra 40% off sale items at J. Crew has been mentioned, but wanted to note that the CDG V Neck sweaters are discounted, and come out to be about $200. These usually don't go on a sale, so might be worth a grab. All sizes and colors are currently available.

3. francoamerican

francoamerican Well-Known Member

Thank you. That's a very reasonable suggestion!

4. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Well-Known Member

If I needed a medium in the CDG tee from J.Crew, do you think I'd need a medium in the sweater as well?

I usually take size small in just about everything.

5. prurient

prurient Well-Known Member

6. ipractice

ipractice Well-Known Member

^ Weird seeing the RO x adidas on end.

7. canstyleace

canstyleace Well-Known Member

8. theclipper

theclipper Well-Known Member

Anyone else still waiting on a shipping confirmation from UM?

9. prurient

prurient Well-Known Member

My order shipped yesterday. I'd say it took them a full 24h to ship, not too bad.

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

^ those whore monkeys sent me a "sorry we are idiots and oversold" email 2 days after I placed an order. Yesterday I checked online stock and they still had a full run available. booooooooooooo

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  11. DoctorHolliday

DoctorHolliday Well-Known Member

Yeah, me to. Although mine went out of stock sometime yesterday so I figured I was screwed.

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

just received a shipping confirmation from unionmade. I fucking love unionmade!!!! yay, meeeeeeeeeeee

13. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Well-Known Member

My experience sucked with them. they had Blue Blue Japan up on sale yesterday for their 40% off sale, and I went to purchase the cotton cloth coat in khaki, which after putting it in my cart and checking out another item, was suddenly changed in pricing. They took it off the sale, and wouldn't honor it, even though I was a click away from purchasing it. Kind of upsetting.

14. hooker4186

hooker4186 Well-Known Member

Yeah just got mine as well - kindof shocked to be honest. After two days I was sure it was going to be a cancellation.

15. gunslikethese

gunslikethese Well-Known Member

That's weird. I bought that exact coat in medium and they honored it. Supposed to get tomorrow in fact.

16. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

i was a bit surprised to see the shipping email especially after feeling resigned to have missed out. and with that im done with this threak. im becoming poor ass broke thanks to sf

17. heprof

heprof Active Member

Picked up a Barbour Japanese SL Bewick from Cultizm; got to L.A. super fast with no duty tax, no international charge with PayPal, great customer service.

Surprised they still have some on sale as I could not find them in the States even at regular price.

A much better fit for me than the Beaufort.

18. MonsieurLock

MonsieurLock Well-Known Member

You got it on sale right? $200? Because thats what it was when i added it to my cart, then hit refresh and it was taken off the sale back to $334, and whoever I spoke with wouldn't honor it.

19. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Well-Known Member

Placed my order with NorseStore over a week ago with no response whatsoever... Still "processing" and every e-mail generates an auto response saying they can't respond right now due to their current sale... Anybody have any bad experiences with these dickheads? I'm thinking of just canceling my transfer with Paypal since they don't seem to respond.

20. click here

click here Well-Known Member

^maybe check your junkmail? I ordered a few days ago and the got the order confirmation along with message saying "Due to our current sale we are experiencing delays responding to customer service emails and dispatching orders. We appreciate your patience." I have dealt with them before and they did have good customer service...I complained about a faulty product, they offered full refund and even allowed me to keep the product.