1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Well-Known Member

Dude at the Jil store on Madison told me they were getting four of the FW09 coats in three or four sizes and that would basically be it. Also guy at CK Collection store told me that they'd only be getting three of that sick runway puffer techno jacket thing, one 46, 48, and 50. WHAT THE FUCK.

Are you talking about this one?
    [​IMG]

2. SPK

SPK Well-Known Member

Really Cheap Redwings at revolve right now but select sizes (I think 10+). If you haven't bought from them before, you can use a the 30% off which would bring them to about $87.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

If you have a Nordstroms near you with a good selection (MMM, D2, R&B, etc.), their Anniversary sale could be worth looking into. Went to the flagship today and picked up a MMM shirt and a Gant shirt for $230, lotta mediums but not much small/xs

4. wagthesam

wagthesam Well-Known Member

For those Red Wings... is it online? Can you link? I can't find it on their website.

5. wagthesam

I can't seem to find hte code for discount... thanks alot!!!

6. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Well-Known Member

You have to call them or email them. Use the search button at the top.

7. wagthesam

Thanks. Got kind of excited, was looking to get them [​IMG]. I will call them tommorow if they are open.

8. father's room

father's room Well-Known Member

I notice that Nordstrom sales are pretty weak at around 33% to 50% at best.

9. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

^I'm glad I'm pretty much done buying clothes for a long time now that we've all gotten used to 50+% sales.

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

I notice that Nordstrom sales are pretty weak at around 33% to 50% at best.
    lol someone has gotten too used to this economy

11. atuhsad

atuhsad Well-Known Member

I went to the Tim Hamilton Sample Sale - prices are really good. They had tons of leather jackets in the 250-500 range (including the red one that i think ive seen socal and warlock wear for 300), sweaters and pants for less than 100, thermals for 50 (or 3 for 110). Considering the retail on some of these items (eg thermas for 400, leathers for 2k), the prices were really good.

12. Lostinthesupermarket

Lostinthesupermarket Well-Known Member

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Well-Known Member

Are you talking about this one?
    Yessir, that's the one, though that store (right across the street from Barney's, Madison and 69th or 70th I think?) is only getting it in the grey color. The sales associate told me if I wanted one I would need to put my name down, he quoted me somewhere around 1700 which isn't bad for a runway outerwear piece. I had to pass though. [​IMG] One day.

14. ppllzz

ppllzz Well-Known Member

I went to the Tim Hamilton Sample Sale - prices are really good. They had tons of leather jackets in the 250-500 range (including the red one that i think ive seen socal and warlock wear for 300), sweaters and pants for less than 100, thermals for 50 (or 3 for 110). Considering the retail on some of these items (eg thermas for 400, leathers for 2k), the prices were really good.

someone who can try to proxy me a red leather in M/38 PM me.

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

Fuck. I'd love to pick up some cheap sweaters and pants and would kill for a leather jacket at $250-500. Damn NYCers having all the fun. If they had this one http://dyallo.files.wordpress.com/20...hrjkt_main.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sRXBi-5wKB..._lthrjkt_a.jpg i'd definitely pay someone for that. The hood option is pretty cool for bad weather.

16. cjl2g

cjl2g Well-Known Member

i've been looking for that one too.
    pm me if there is a size S
    thx

17. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

Any sample sales or something cool going on in NYC sunday August 2nd or Monday August 3rd? That i should check out?

18. user7

user7 Well-Known Member

they have s, m, and l in the red leather

19. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member